➜ 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝘂𝘇𝘇𝗶

Gus and Georg joined us dancing. Georg has some damn good moves. We all hyped him up.

My head got too dizzy after a while so i went to the kitchen. Nobody was there so i sat at the counter again.  Few tears fall from my eyes. "There's no reason for me to cry." I say to myself. I push through the crowd and walk to Bill. He was talking with Tom, looking mad. I couldn't understand shit. They were speaking German too fast.

,,Y/n." Bill says turning to me. Tom looks at me with wide eyes. ,,I was looking everywhere for you." I scoffed at Toms words. ,,Can someone ride me home?" They both look at each other and laugh. ,,Everyone's drunk, you too. You should sleep over at our hotel." I nodded.

,,Let's go I'm getting tired too." Tom says.

When we arrive at the hotel I gasp at everything I see. I never saw anything this luxurious. To be honest I've never been at a hotel.

I go to the reception and look for your purse. ,,Shit." I cussed.

,,You could stay at mine room but I'm already sleeping with Gus." Bill looks at me sad. ,,You can stay with me." Toms hopeful eyes stare at mine. I smile and nod. ,,Good luck." Bill whispers in my ear, caressing my shoulder.

The whole elevator ride was silent. My claustrophobic ass wanted to die but I survived with no screams.

We got in the room and he goes through his wardrobe while I look around. He hands me his baggy shirt. ,,I'm gonna shower." He leaves me in the room alone. I go on my phone and text Kim.

Kim

You

I'm staying at their hotel, dw I got pepper spray w me.

Kim

If anything, kick them where the sun don't shine.

I liked her message and turned off my phone. I made my bed on the ground and laid there. ,,You can go now-" Tom says walking out with nothing but shorts on. I nod and go to the bathroom.

I quickly wash up and put on the clothes. Tom didn't give me any bottoms though, I ignored it and went to the room. The shirt was long so it covered my ass.

Tom looked at em up and down. I sat down on the floor and he tilted his head. He pat the spot next to him and said; ,,You don't wanna sleep next to me?"

,,No, it's not that I just-"

,,Then come here. I can't let you sleep on the floor." I nod and jump on the bed. The bed was so comfortable. I sigh in relief. ,,Here." Tom gives me painkillers and water. ,,Danke." I say and swallow the pill with water.

Awkward silence hit the room.

As we were both laying down in the bed, staring at the ceiling we heard Gus and Bill screaming. ,,No! I didn't mean to see y'all fucking!"  Georg was yelling at them something I couldn't understand through the walls.

I lay my head on his chest and he plays with my hair. Tom suddenly let go of me and went and his phone. I peeked and saw his messages with a girl. I acted like I fell asleep. My back was facing his.

-

Rolling in your bed you fell on the floor. You hit your head wincing in pain. ,,Shit."

The bed was empty. Tom left in the middle of the night. Standing up, you hold on the bed sheets.

You notice the bed is empty and immediately put on your shoes and go outside.

There was a couple by the pool, but there wasn't Tom, because he was in the Jacuzzi with a woman. She kissed him on the cheek and left.

You walk up to him and smack him on the head. ,,Yo!" He turns around and rolls his eyes. ,,Hello to you too." He smiles.

,,Who was she?"

,,Who? Anyways, come in." He mentions his hand to him.

,,I don't have the best underwear right now." You shake your head. ,,Cmon. I won't see a thing, I'll close my eyes." He closes his eyes with his palms.

You take off your shirt, leaving your shorts on.  But you didn't know that Tom peeked a little bit.

,,You can look now." You say sitting in front of him. Your body was covered by the water. Led lights were making the water colourful.

,,It's too hot." You say wiping the sweat off your face. ,,You're hot." He jokes. ,,Har har." You giggle.

Tom takes you by your hand and pulls you to him. You fall on his lap. He stares down at you smirking which made you sit on his lap.