➜ 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 & 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱

After the movie we were hungry, so we decided to go get pizza.

,,Large pepperoni with lots of cheese." Bill orders while we went to sit down. Bill sits down between me and Tom.

Tom gets annoyed and sighs. We chat for a while until the waiter comes.

,,Hello, the pizza is almost ready, do you want anything else? Drinks, salad?"

,,Guys, order anything. It's on me." Tom smirks. Georg and I look at each other with raised eyebrow.

,,I'll get peach soju? Do you have that here?" Bill asks. The waiter nods and writes it down.

,,I'll get cold water please." Layla smiles.

,,I'll get the same." Georg is his girlfriend biased. He does everything she does.

,,I'll get Pepsi!" Bill and Tom say at the same time. The waitress giggles and catches Toms eye.

,,Great! I'll be back with the pizza and drinks in a minute."

Tom watches the waitress as she walks off. He was staring at her hips and booty.
I swallow my anger and act as if i never saw that.

,,Man i'm so excited!" The waitress giggles at Bills reaction to the pizza.

,,Eat up. Enjoy your meal!" She bows and leaves. I squint my eyes at Tom while i eat.

,,When we get back in the hotel, y'all better pack up. We are going to LA!" Bill grins with cheese in his mouth.

,,For the tour?" I ask and they nod. ,,My birthday is tomorrow." I mention.

,,Oh my god, really? We should celebrate after the concert!" Tom says with his mouth full. ,,Tru!" Gus joins.

,,We are going to a club! Have you ever been to one?" Bill asks me once again raising his eyebrow.

,,No." I take a sip of his drink.

,,That will change." Bill mischievously  laughs.

-
I wake up at 3am. Tom was still sleeping since it was early. We are supposed to be at the airport by 5.

I take the opportunity to clean and prepare. I put on my airpods and blast Ultraviolence by queen Lana.

I pick up Toms hat that was under the bed and put it in his suitcase full of hats.

I couldn't help myself but laugh. He's so silly with his hats.

I couldn't figure out what to wear since i have not so many clothes here. only 3 outfits. One of them was the prom dress and i obviously wasn't gonna wear that.

I fuck it and put on denim baggy shorts, cropped tee with Toms zip up hoodie he gave me when we first met.

I go outside to the beach and order piña colada. ,,Mmm." I hum to myself smiling. I see Ayaan walking by and wave at him. He smiles and walks up to me.

,,Can i have a taste?" He asks staring at my lips. I lean the drink towards him and he looks at me kinda disappointed but he drinks it.

,,Good as always." He nods. ,,Where are you headed?"

,,Airport." I answer checking the time. It was 5am already. The airport was five minutes from here so they had lots of time to prepare. I bet they're still sleeping.

,,You're leaving?" His sad eyes stare into mine. I nod sighing.

,,Sad we couldn't spend more time together." He takes my hand and kisses my cheek.

That's when Tom storms outside and runs towards us. ,,Morning." He hugs me kissing my neck. ,,Morning. You're finally awake." I smile at him pulling away. ,,Yeah i got up right after you left." He looks at Ayaan up and down, judging him.

,,That's my friend, Ayaan. Ayaan, this is Tom." I introduce them.

,,Tom Kaulitz. I'm a fan of you. Can't wait to listen to your new album!" Ayaan shakes Toms hand. ,,You'll be surprised." Tom sarcastically smiles.

,,We should get going, Y/n." Tom says as his head rests on my shoulder. ,,Okay.." U blush. Tom fixes his posture and looks down at me as i say goodbye to Ayaan. ,,We will talk." Ayaan murmurs after I leave.

On the plane Tom didn't speak to me. I don't know why, but it made me feel
like shit.

My leg starts shaking and i bite my lips. ,,What's up?" I ask him. He doesn't even fully look at me and stares out of the window putting his headphones on.

I don't know what i have done wrong.  He forgot my birthday. He's probably going through an episode. I get that.

I take his hand in mien to let him know i care but he pushes me away.

Staring at him with confused eyes, Bill notices the tension between us.

I close my eyes hoping the ugly feeling will disappear, but it doesn't.

It's been hours since he's been ignoring me.  I try to distract myself by playing games on my phone but i couldn't because of my family kept spamming my phone.

Sis

Yes. 18:47pm

Where are you??

Are you safe??

Today, 7:32am

Please answer me we are worried about you.

Dad wants to go find u. Me and Mitch have been telling them that you're at your friends house for the week. Please answer.

I'm fine.  I'm with  the band rn on the tour. Tell mom that i'm doing great and i'll be home
soon. I
miss y'all.

I send her a video of Bill waving at the camera grinning. ,,Hallo!". I turn around and giggle with him.

Awww
I'm telling mom that you're going to a camp with their family for two weeks. Hopefully they won't beat ur ass when u get back.

Good luck!! Use protection Y/n, says Mitch.

I roll my eyes and like her message. i turn on my notifications na d scroll through instagram.

Laura was posting pictures of her prom with my ex crush. I like the photo and scroll more.

There was a picture of Tom kissing the flight attendant. I sit up and stare at him.
It was the same one that i was fighting with.

I lick my lips and take a deep breath.

Enough of internet today.

-

,,Y/n! You awake?" Bill taps my shoulder. I turn around and look over my seat. Bill was sitting behind me with a MacBook and snacks.

He mentioned his hand to sit next to him and i grinned.  I sit next to him and pull the seat down so i can rest.

Bill out his arm around me and let me put on a movie. ,,Conjuring?" I ask him and he nods excited. We share AirPods and cuddle. ,,Happy birthday Y/n." He whispers in my ear. I turn to look at him and smile. It was a genuine smile.

I was glad he didn't forget. ,,Happy birthday Y/n." Georg and Gus grin. I got scared and looked behind us. There was Gus and Georg watching the whole movie with us without us knowing. ,,Thank you." I whisper and lean my head on Bills shoulder.