➜𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻

Tom knocks on the door with his hands in his pockets. Ayaan groans and walks to the door. ,,What?" He says opening the door. His face drops when he sees Tom. ,,What do you-" Before hw could finish the sentence Tom pushed him inside the house. 

He locks it and walks to Ayaan who was on the ground. ,,What the fuck! This is harassment! I'm calling the police" He screams and grabs his phone.

,,You know that if you're gonna call the police, they're gonna find out about you stalking and taking pictures of Y/n and I'm gonna get a warning, but you're gonna be in jail up to five years. And counting that you tried to hurt her and harassed her sexually could get you for more than five years." That immediately stopped Ayaan from calling. He puts the phone down and tom chuckles.

,,Scared?" He kneels down. Ayaan swallows and looks away. ,,Where's your camera?" He asks. ,,I-In my room.." Ayaan answers quietly. ,,Let's go get it." Tom grabs him but his collar and makes him go to his room.

,,Oh wow." Tom looks around his room. There were plenty of photos of you. Tom took pictures of it before he torn every one of them and watches Ayaan panic. ,,Delete every photo you have or I'll call the police."

Ayaan's hands were too shaky so Tom had to do it himself. There were videos, photos of him touching you while you're sleeping, changing, eating and more. There were more girls he stalked. He also took picture of that for evidence.

He deleted everything and smashed the camera on the ground. ,,Hey! That was expensive!"

,,You should've thought about that earlier when you were taking naked photos of girls."

Ayaan was twenty five while you were nineteen but he didn't tell you that. He lied to you about his parents moving there because of business. He didn't even live with his parents. They kicked him out of their house after he got arrested for stalking before.

,,You bitch!" Ayaan punched Tom. Tom didn't hesitate to beat him up. When he was done he cleaned his wounds up.

Ayaan was crying with black eye.

,,Don't forget you hit me first." Tom reminded him and called the police right after.

The police arrived quickly. Your parents curiously went outside to see what's happening. They talked to the police and your father was furious. He wanted to kill Ayaan.

They also asked you a few questions to which you answered.

,,I know it's hard as a woman. You should be thankful to this young man." A police officer pointed to Tom. She patted my shoulder and smiled before she walked away.

,,I could do the same if knew earlier." Mitch scoffed.

You walked up to Tom who was sitting on the sidewalk holding a bag of ice. He was talking to your parents who were thanking him. ,,Tom." He turns to look at you and smiles.

You sit next to him and your parents leave to talk to the police again.

,,Thank you." You caress his bleeding lip. ,,No problem." He smiles again even though it hurt.

-

Later that day your parents invited Tom to dinner as a thank you for getting that guy in prison.

You were a bit embarrassed. Toms family and house was looking a lot better than yours.

,,We thought he was in Y/n's age! If we knew he was doing that I would kill him." Your father grunted. You were quietly eating, embarrassed more than ever.

,,Anyways! You're the rockstar that Y/n is obsessed with right? Tom Kaulitz? She is always talking about you and your friends! " You cover your face and Mitch laughs.

 ,,Yes." Tom smiles looking at you.

Kim caresses your back to comfort you.

,,Me and Y/n are actually quite close friends." He bites his lip, staring at you. You look away and sigh.

It was strange how your family liked Tom. Even Mitch liked him. Tom was getting along with hem and you didn't like that. It made you like him even more.

After the awkward dinner you took patched Tom up and walked him out to his car.

,,Thank you for everything." You hugged yourself, shivering. ,,No problem. Your family is cool." He smiles. ,,In front of you, yeah." You chuckled. ,,You should see them when no one is around. They're the worst especially Mitch." You explain as Tom takes off his hoodie. ,,Huh?" He puts it around you.

,,Thank you?" You thank him again, zipping up the hoodie. Tom brings you in, hugging you. It shocked you.

You hug him back and sheepishly smile.