➜ 𝗦𝗻𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗢𝘂𝘁

In the morning I was already doing my makeup and hair since I knew it would take few hours. My parents were confused on why would I do this but they ha no idea I did this for the concert.

It was already 6:30 a so I got dressed. I bought my bag with me and put my money in it for the tickets, some lipgloss, phone and more accessories.

My parents were in the living room watching a horror movie with my brother and his girlfriend. I got back into my room and snuck out of the window. But before that I made sure that my bed was looking like I was sleeping. I locked the doors and told my parents im gonna study so they don't bother me.

I walked to the gas station. Laura and her boyfriend were already here waiting for me. ,,Let's gooo!!!" She shouted as she sat in the passenger seat. ,,Buckle up Y/n. I don't want to get arrested again for your shit." Me and Lauras' boyfriend Leon weren't on good terms. He hated me because he knew Laura would choose me over him. She would choose 12 years of friendship instead of 2 year old relationship.

Only if I knew..

He was actually mad today at Laura too. Well not mad. He was feeling a bit insecure about himself. Laura was a huge fan of Tom and Bill. They looked nothing alike. He's short, he only wears 3 outfits he has and but he was rich. His parents bought him a sport Mercedes for his birthday, he wanted it to impress Laura.

Even tho I hate Leon, I think he's sweet inside when he cares. 

Just joking I hate that bitch to death, I wish nothing but the worst to him.

,,Don't worry, I'm not gonna put you in trouble." I said buckling up. He nodded at me from the reviewer mirror and started the car. It was an hour ride. We got here in an hour. It was only 8 so I decided to go to shops to buy something to eat since I didn't eat the whole day. When I came back to pay for my ticket, my snacks were gone. Laura and Leon ate it all . ,,Sorry." Was what they said with stuffed face.

We heard girls screaming and running towards someone. It was the band. Laura immediately stood up and went to see. Tom was there with Gustav running to the backstage, it was starting soon.

We walked to the front row waiting. My heart was racing. I was sweating like crazy. It was too hot in here in the crowd. ,,What's wrong?" Leon asked. ,,It's too hot in here." I answered. ,,Just take off your sweater dumbass. Why do you even have it on. You look ridiculous. " Harsh. I rolled my eyes and took off the sweater. I held it against my chest covering.

,,Bill fuck me!!" A girl screamed as they came on stage. I pulled out my phone and recorded for a while. Everyone in the arena was singing along with them, including me.

I was too lost looking at Georg and fan girling over him to notice Tom staring at me.