Chapter Sixty- Five. I'm Nothing Without You [M]

Start from the beginning

Then Namjoon suddenly got off from the top of Jin, who sat up, a low whine leaving him as his lips wobbled, but the younger quickly comforted him with a peck on the lips and a soft smile. "Hold on a moment, baby. I don't think RJ needs to see us right now. Or Koya."

Jin stopped in his tracks and then blushed, nodding shyly as his eyes widened a little in realization. Their children definitely weren't seeing or hearing them. He wouldn't have that.

Namjoon took the RJ plushie, getting off the bed and walking across the room to get Koya from his table as well, heading over to the wardrobe and placing them on top of a pile of clothes.

"There, now, be good and don't listen to what your appas are about to do," Namjoon spoke to the plushies with a grin as Jin broke into helpless giggles, patting their heads before closing the wardrobe.

They were new and inexperienced with only limited knowledge, but they were so in love despite it's young existence that they felt safe and brave enough to be more intimately together.

Namjoon turned to Jin, who was sitting on the bed with his legs folded to one side, leaning back with his hands resting on the bed. Namjoon walked over to him, kissing him again, this time the blonde moaning softly into it, excited.

"You ready, Jinnie?"

"Mmh, y-yeah."

"I'll go slow. Tell me to stop when you feel uncomfortable, or if you don't like it, hmm?"

"Okay, Joonie."

Namjoon gently pushed Jin back against the pillows, getting on top of him again, using one hand to hold himself up while the other cupped Jin's face as he began to trail soft feathery kisses from his jaw and down his smooth unmarked neck, so slender and pretty. Jin closed his eyes, shivering at the feeling, one of his hands lying on the pillow beside him, the other having it's fingers curled into a fistful of Namjoon's mint blue mullet.

What would he be like once Namjoon and he finally became one, if just these little innocent kisses were driving him crazy? The thought had Jin whimpering, his blood rushing south and an uncomfortably tight feeling in his sweatpants making him rock his hips a little.

"J-Joonie, more," he pleaded, his glossy eyes fluttering open to meet Namjoon's, and Jin wrapped his legs around the latter's middle, pulling him down so that they were chest to chest, their crotches touching.

Namjoon listened to his request, attaching his lips to Jin's again, muffling the loud pleasured moans he let out as he grinded onto him, the friction between their clothed members causing sparks of pleasure to ripple and course through every nerve of their gently caressing bodies, arousing them both.

Lips moving from Jin's and going to attack the unmarked and sensitive skin of his elongated neck- kissing, licking, biting and sucking- Namjoon's hand trained down to the hem of his pink and white chequered shirt, playing with it for a moment as he tried to decide if he should take it off, when Jin tugged at his hand, motioning him to continue in between his whimpers of pleasure, feeling Namjoon's hot mouth against his skin, torturously sucking at his sweet spot.

Namjoon, panting from arousal and want just like Jin, pulled back a little and tried to unbutton the shirt with shaky hands, his boyfriend helping him, and finally when none the buttons were left to be unbuttoned, Jin slowly let the material slide off his beautifully sculpted shoulders, eyes never leaving Namjoon's as his cheeks heated up. He was shy and nervous, but the younger made him feel confident as well. He knew that he was beautiful.

"Fuck," Namjoon rasped, his predatory eyes taking in the ravishing beauty under him, ready for him to be claimed and marked by. And only by him.