Chapter 9 The soft beauty omegaX has a hard mouth alpha9

Start from the beginning

    The waiter nodded with a smile and exited the room.

    There were two people left in the private room, Chen Chen ran to the window and looked out the window, the blue sky and white clouds, cars passing by on the road, the restaurant floor is not high, he saw Song Qiao walking into the shopping mall, and quickly sat back in his seat , picked up the gift.

    Su Ruihua glanced at him, "What's the matter?"

    Chen Chen was a little nervous, "I saw Song Qiao coming, do you think he will like this gift?"

    Su Ruihua said with a cold face, "How dare he not like the one I picked?"

    [System Hehehe laughed out loud, "Chenchen is so good! The protagonist Gong Shou not only eats together, but the protagonist Gong also gave the protagonist a gift hehehe."

    Chen Chen:? Can this also be used for cp?

    During the conversation, Song Qiao said cautiously Walking in, seeing the two of them breathed a sigh of relief.

    "You guys came so early."

Chen Chen handed him the gift, "Thank you for saving me."

    Song Qiao was shyer than at school, his ears were red, and he was a little embarrassed, "No, no, it's all Classmate, it should be."

    Chen Chen insisted on giving him the gift, Song Qiao waved his hands again and again, "It's really unnecessary, you already invited me to such a good restaurant, it's just a matter of effort..." Suddenly the

    gift in Chen Chen's hand Being taken away, Su Ruihua threw the gift into Song Qiao's arms with a cold face, and Song Qiao hurriedly caught it, "The waiter is serving, don't block the way here, sit down." Song Qiao was puzzled, seeing that she was really

    standing The door blocked the waiter, and quickly sat down with a gift.

    [The system laughs wildly: "Quack quack quack, the protagonist Gong is jealous!"]

    Chen Chen stood on the spot laughing, then turned around and sat between Song Qiao and Su Ruihua with a pure face.

    [Drip, trigger a new task - give the protagonist a dish. 】

    Chen Chen took the bowl full of rice that Song Qiao handed over, and stretched out his chopsticks to pick up a chopsticks of beef for Song Qiao, "Eat more..."

    Song Qiao was stunned, and Chen Chen quickly said: "This is the serving chopsticks. I haven't eaten any."

    Song Qiao said with a smile, "I don't dislike you, thank you Chenchen, I'll just pick up the vegetables myself."

Su Ruihua's face was dark, and he picked up the vegetables for himself, which didn't feel like eating at all.

    [System: "He's in a hurry, he's in a hurry hahaha, let you bully Chenchen all day, hehe, I'm so mad at you!"]

    [Drip, trigger a new task - to attack the protagonist. 】

    Chen Chen smiled, looked around on the table, picked out a piece of fish with the most thorns, pinched a large piece precisely, and put it into Su Ruihua's bowl.

    Su Ruihua looked at him with a cold face, and Chen Chen smiled sweetly, "Brother Su, can you remove the thorn for me? My brother helped me remove it."

    Su Ruihua remained silent, but quickly pinched the thorn out with his hands, carefully observed that there was no thorn, and put it into Chen Chen's bowl.

    【"Wow, Chenchen, you are so smart, you see the protagonist Shou is staring at you! He must be jealous too hahaha, the protagonist Gong must have been pissed off just now, I deliberately gave you fish to make the protagonist jealous!"]

    Chen Chen continued to eat, and found that there were a lot of vegetables in the dishes. He looked up and saw that Su Ruihua was peeling the shrimp. When he saw his gaze, he said flatly, "It will be peeled soon, wait a moment." Chen

    Chen Chen looked at Song Qiao innocently, and Song Qiao stared at them both in surprise.

Su Ruihua looked at Song Qiao, and there was a sense of kindness in his plain tone, "Gu Lin is not here, I want to take care of Chenchen for him, I am laughing at you." Song Qiao was still thinking, did

    Chen Chen treat dinner without saying that Su Ruihua would come too? . Isn't this school girl usually very cold, why is he helping his brother to take care of his younger brother during the holidays?

    Now that I think about it, it turned out that it was to help Chen Hulin. That's right, Chen Chen just met a bad guy, so he must be accompanied by someone to be safe.

    [System: "They got it right! I bet they got it right! Look, Chenchen! As expected, jealousy is the best accelerator of feelings, and then their relationship will heat up quickly!] Chen Chen ate the

    peeled Shrimp, nodding in agreement.

    Jealousy is indeed an accelerator for feelings to warm up.

    After the meal, Chen Chen sent Song Qiao to the car, and Su Ruihua took him for a walk, "Quiet your food, I'll ask the driver to take you back later. "

    Chen Chen nodded obediently, "Then I will ask the driver uncle not to pick me up. "

    Su Ruihua looked at the obedient omega who was following him, and couldn't help but reached out and touched his head, "Good boy..."

Copyright reserved © 2022