Chapter Fifty- Six. When The World Fell Apart

Start from the beginning

"Mr Kim!" Yoongi blurted out, finally breaking out of his surprise at seeing his best friend's samchon when he least expected to, and getting up to walk up to the man, Jimin following him with uncertainty.

Mr Kim turned around to look at him, and his face broke into a wider smile, showing dimples.

"Now, if it isn't the infamous Min Yoongi!" He said loudly, taking the boy's hand to shake it once he reached him, Jimin peeking from over his shoulder shyly.

"This visit was rather sudden," Yoongi remarked as he accepted the handshake, showing off his gummy smile. "Was the journey fine?"

"Haha, yes." Mr Kim beamed, and then catching sight of Jimin's big eyes behind Yoongi, he stopped shaking his hand. "Aigoo, is this the cutie you're dating, Yoongi?"

"Well, yes," Yoongi said, pulling a reluctant Jimin over to his side and hugging him to his chest. "This is my lovely boyfriend, Park Jimin."

"H-hello, Mr Kim," Jimin stuttered, blushing.

"Aww," Mr Kim cooed, smiling. "You're a one lucky guy, Min. Make sure you deserve him."

Jimin blushed harder, though he wasn't as flustered as when Yoongi kissed his forehead, as if he was the most precious person to him.

Mr Kim looked around and his gaze fell on Hoseok, who was standing nearby. He bowed at him as the older man reached to shake hands with him with a smile. "You're the Jung Hoseok, as far as I recall?"

"Yes, sir," Hoseok said politely.

"Whose boyfriend are you then?" The CEO asked with a chuckle.

"Nobody's yet." The boy smiled with a shrug.

"Aah." Mr Kim nodded in understanding as he smiled ruefully. "I can relate, son, I can relate."

"You came to see Jin hyung, I suppose?"

"Oh, yes." The man sighed, nodding as he looked around at the five young men. "I meant to come earlier, but you know, work is a complete pain in the... uh, you know. But there's nothing more important than meeting my nephew's beautiful groom."

Everyone cleared their throats, while Taehyung said, "Uhh, samchon, don't you think it's too early-?"

"Better early than later," his samchon cut him off. "Now, where's my nephew and his lovely boyfriend?"

Jin colored at finally being mentioned, and he hid his face quickly in Namjoon's chest, hugging him tightly and trying to appear as small as possible. His boyfriend smiled at his bashfulness and didn't bother him as he grinned up at his samchon, who was now led to the hospital bed by the boys.

"Hi, samchon," he said while tightening his hold around Jin, who was literally pinned to his body as he still sat on his lap. "How was the journey?"

"Tiring," the CEO huffed as he sat right across the two on the bed, trying to get a look at Jin and melting when he saw how he was trying to avoid his gaze. "Aww, Namjoon, he's adorable! Won't he let his boyfriend's samchon see how handsome he is?"

"Let him be, samchon," Namjoon said with a chuckle, trying to convince Jin to greet the man. "He's just shy."

"I'm not," Jin whined, before determinedly turning his face around to look at Mr Kim to prove Namjoon wrong.

He didn't know why he was so nervous, but he couldn't help it. He was literally so close to one of Bangtan's top celebrities for heaven's sake! Moreover, he was his boyfriend's uncle and guardian. What if he thought that he didn't deserve Namjoon in the end?