69. Harm

Authors note:
Tw: minor self harm.

If anyone needs to talk, my dms are ALWAYS open ❤️❤️

(Draco's Pov)
I walked in, and saw Isabella sobbing on my closet floor. She had my shirt in her hand, the one I wore when she asked me out.

Seeing her like this hurt me so my core. I'd give anything to hold her, wipe her tears, kiss her, tell her how much I love her.

I love her more then life itself. I love her more then anyone in the world. And I'll never stop loving her.

But her crying is my fault, and it pains me that I can't help her. A part of me wanted to sit down, and cry next to her. Even if she hates my guts, her presence would calm me down.

I didn't know the next time I would see her this close. So I wanted to take her in, even if she was crying.

She scrunched my shirt into a ball, then pressed it against her mouth. She then smelt it, and cried some more.

Watching this was heart breaking. She then stood up, and I rushed out before she saw me.

I waited a couple minutes then went back into my dorm. I stepped inside my closet, to grab the shirt Isabella was holding. Isabella had the shirt close to her, she left behind her touch.
I wanna feel her touch, even if it's off my shirt.

I just want her with me.

I looked around, but the shirt was nowhere to be seen. She must've taken it with her.

(Isabella's Pov)
I took the collared shirt, I needed it.
I opened my dorm, and saw the girls.

"Come here." Said Pansy.
I walked over, and sat on the bed.
"I finally stopped crying, I don't wanna talk about right now." I said.

"Sure. Let us know if you change your mind."
Said Mione.

This breakup with Draco was different.
Him cheating physically made me ill.

He knew all of my problems. He promised he'd never hurt me, but he ended up hurting me the most.

(Hermione's Pov)
"I'll be right back." I said.
I finally made the scar reversal serum for Mattheo.

I walked to his dorm, and Astoria answered.
"Hi!" She said.
"I have the serum." I said.
"Oh come in."

I walked in, and Mattheo was sitting on the bed.
"How's Isabella?" He asked.

"She's not crying, but she still pretty low." I said.

"How does this work?" Asked Mattheo.
"Apply a drop of the serum on each scar every morning. Over time they should fade."

"Thank you so much Mione, you're the best."
Mattheo gave me a hug, and I rubbed his back.
"Good luck." I said.

(Astoria's Pov)
"Want me to put it on you?" I asked.
Mattheo nodded, and handed me the serum.
"Lay on the bed, and take your shirt off."

Mattheo did just that, and I straddled over his waist, sliding to his thighs.

Mattheo lied there with his hands on his forehead. He seemed stressed.

I put a drop of serum on a scar, and gently rubbed it in. Mattheo took deep breaths, and watched. I went onto a scar on the side of his stomach, and his eyes dropped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Everything. This is all too much."

"What is baby?"

"I'm under lots of pressure. I was already struggling with myself, and now this situation with Isabella." He said.