𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙-𝕶𝖊𝖍𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎

kehlani's pov 

The morning after, I felt hands holding onto my waist. "Gino, what are you doing?" I groaned, trying to get him to stop. "Making love to you, Lani. Is that okay?" I looked under the covers and saw him grinning at me before his face disappeared between my legs. "Yes, but please," I felt his tongue draw circles around my clit, "Please what?" I opened my eyes and saw his majestic face hovering over mine. His long black hair was pulled back, his eyes were locked on me, and his chain was dangling in my face. "Keep going." Gino's hand trailed along my stomach and to my clit. "You're already pretty wet, so I guess," His fingers slid into me, "I'll just do this." His fingers curled up and moved in and out of me, hitting right on my g-spot. "Your pretty sounds are just music to my ears." He kissed me softly on my lips, biting gently as he pulled away. Every move he made was slow and just thought out, it was weird.

He reached for a condom off the bedside table and slid it on while kissing me, Gino smiled in the middle of one, no idea why. Gino threw the covers off of us and pulled me closer to him, moving my legs to rest on his shoulders. "You're wearing the anklet." He adjusted the little 'T' charm so the jeweled part was up. He held my hand, like always, his sign of showing that he was always gonna be there for me, and slid in. Gino's pace was slow and methodical, he wasn't rushing anything. It was new.

His eyes were fixed on me, every once and a while, a groan or moan would leave his lips. "I love you so much cara mia. (my beloved)." He collapsed on me as he finished, my pussy clenched around him, our breathing synced. We just laid there, our hands feeling all over each other. "Gino?"

"Yes, Lani?"

"Why did you go so slow? It's not like you."

He laughed and kissed my forehead, "I knew you would still be tired from last night, and I also just wanted to love on you. You're the only thing that's holding me down right now." He kissed me again, "You're my everything." Theo pulled out and laid next to me, his hand still holding onto mine. "I have a run through today. I should get ready." I wrapped a blanket around me before getting out of bed. His eyes trailed me as I went into the bathroom and started the shower. "Can I tag along with you?" Gino called from the bedroom. I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I nodded as I grabbed my phone and headed to my room. "Lani." Theo stopped what he was doing and just looked at me. "Why do you do this to me?!" He fell back on the bed, covering his face with a pillow. I laughed as I closed the door, listening to him whine, scream, and complain; simultaneously complimenting me.

I changed into black athletic shorts, a sports bra, a white zip-up, and a pair of Jordan 4's. Theo was sitting on the edge of the bed in khaki cargo pants, a white vintage 'Harvard' sweatshirt, and Jordan 4's. "Look, you can't keep doing this to me." I smirked and grabbed my purse, before walking to the top deck. "I'm serious, Lani." He came up to join me on the deck as we grabbed pastries and coffee from the kitchen.

I started to get into the driver's seat when Theo blocked me. "I wanna drive today." He stood there for a while, before actually opening the door for me, "Don't do anything stupid please. I really like this car." I started the car and peeled out the lot. "Kehlani Esmerelda Wilson Calzada! Slow down!" I rolled the windows down and let the wind run its fingers through our hair. Theo gripped onto the door and my thigh for dear life, while I was screaming from pure joy and laughing. I parked the car, a rush of adrenaline passing through me, and watched Gino shakily get out of the car. "Lani, don't ever do that again. Okay? Alright." He wiped his sweaty palms on his pants and followed behind me.

"Welcome, Lani. Great to have you here." The race coordinator stood in the lobby with his little fuck buddy grinning like the Cheshire cat next to him; she was eyeballing Gino. "My assistant, Mandi, will take your assistant with her down to your team pit." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "I'm not her assistant, buddy. I'm her boyfriend." Gino pulled his chain out from inside his sweatshirt and showed him my purity ring, the picture of me in his watch, and the little 'T' anklet that I was wearing. "Context clues, man." The coordinator stood in shock and his fuck buddy crossed her arms as she eyed me up and down. "Mandi, can we talk really quick? Louis, go ahead and take Theo to my pit. The team should be already in there suiting up, Gino." Louis nodded and led Gino out towards the team green rooms. "Look here, Missy, I don't fucking appreciate you looking at my man like he's a piece of candy. Keep your little pussy in your lane, and I'll stay in mine. Got it?" I was in her face at this point, fighting the urge to just smack her into next year, "Also, don't go running to Louis about this. He needs me more than he needs you to control his little testosterone problems." I watched her huff away towards the track before walking to my green room.