𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

kehlani's pov

kehlani's pov

Maia carried in her dress, shoes, makeup box, and purse. "Let's do this." We sat down on the couch and put on our nails, "Got any tea?" She asked. Of course she asked this, "Besides Theo being the same, I'm tryna find away to lay my dad's payout."

I didn't wanna darken the mood by telling her my so-called dad wasn't my real dad. Maia pulled her hand back, "There's something else, what is it." She was really about to make me do this, "My dad isn't my real dad." Maia's jaw dropped, "I knew it!" She yelled. Maia jumped and started running around my apartment, "I knew that little mayo monkey wasn't your real dad. You just didn't have any real traits of him." I sighed, "Now I don't know who he really is to me."

She sat back down and gave me her unfinished hand, "Your step-dad, duh." There's gotta be more to it though, we have the same last name, I see someone's family, we go around some real Calzadas. "Yeah." We did our makeup, and got dressed. "This is how you do Halloween." I mumbled. Maia put my hairclips in and my necklace, "Y'know, if we weren't in some kind of relationship with someone, I would date you."

"Shit, I would date you too. Who are you in a relationship with?" Maia handed me her phone, "Just look at my lockscreen."

A picture of her and Miles holding up the middle finger. "I knew he liked black girls!" I yelled. Maia smiled, "So you approve?" I threw her flower crown at her, "Nigga, yes I approve!"

We finished our costume with fake knifes, I carried my real one, and fake bruises.

When we headed downstairs, Andre couldn't stop staring. "Have fun tonight, Ms. Calzada." He muttered. Maia nudged me, "Thank you, Andre!"

We hopped into my pinked out car and headed to Theo's house.

dipshit

dipshit: stop by the
liquor store and get a case of whiskey
i'll pay you

me: anything else?

dipshit: whiskey would be nice

Maia was smiling at her phone,"Miles wants to take pictures once we get there." she mumbled. I turned into the lot, "You got your fake ID?"

Maia pulled hers out, "Yep." We got two cases of whiskey and vodka. "Hey, mamas, where are you?" Miles asked. We turned into Theo's driveway, "Outside, come help with the alcohol." Miles and Theo walked outside covered in fake blood.

Theo's eyes scanned my body, "You look nice." He stuttered. Of course he was gonna fumble over his words. Miles took the case of whiskeys from Maia, "You look hot, mamas." I almost puked in my mouth, "Get a room, lovebirds."

next chapter gets really spicy so buckle up. I'm at a friend's house and can't fall asleep so more chapters is very possible. vote, comment and share! luv ya!

461 words
-s.g.