𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔-𝕶𝖊𝖍𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎

After I got out the shower,  I heard a knock on her door. "One second!" I yelled as I rushed to put a robe on. 

I opened the door and my boyfriend, Zane, was standing there. "You didn't have to cover up for me, baby." he teased. He was wearing suit with a white dress shirt and a chain with the Amadeo Family crest. "You're gonna be at the meeting?" I asked, fixing his suit coat and shirt collar. Zane picked me up, "Yeah, but I had to come see you first," he smirked and planted a soft kiss to my neck, "I don't think I could handle myself." he whispered. 

I closed the bedroom door and started kissing him,"I forgot how good you make me feel." Zane mumbled. He laid me down on my bed and planted soft kisses on my exposed chest, "I need to get ready. " I whispered. Zane untied my robe and kissed my stomach, "Just 15 minutes, I promise." he muttered. 

He slipped off my robe and kissed right on my clit, causing my breathing to hitch. "Did I make you this wet?" he teased. Zane rubbed my clit going in slow circles, "Don't stop please." I whimpered. Zane licked my clit and inserted his fingers. "Oh fuck." I moaned, my back arching off the bed. Zane picked up the pace, not taking a break to catch his breath. I threw my head back, "You close?" he asked. I started grinding against his mouth, "I'll take that as a 'yes'" he mumbled. My legs started shaking, Zane held her down as I came. I sat up and he brought me in for a kiss, "I will never get tired of that." he whispered. 

I laughed to myself and walked to my bathroom, "Zane?" I asked. He walked over to me and helped me put my bra on. "Yes, baby?" I looked at him, " Are you cheating on me?" I asked. Zane stopped and glanced at me, "No, why would you think that?" he replied. I went to my closet and grabbed some underwear, "There's concealer on your neck and it doesn't match your tone." I replied. Zane looked in the mirror and saw the concealer fading away, "Who is it?" I asked blankly, not really caring any more. He walked out of the bathroom and tried to hide it. "No one, don't worry about it." he blurted. 

I put my dress and black stilettos on, "It's Francesca, isn't it?" I asked, leaning on the closet door frame. Zane looked at me, "So what if it is?" he replied. I punched him in the nose, blood dripping the moment he looked back at me. "You stupid piece of shit. I don't even know why I got with you in the first place." I mumbled. He was about to hit me back when there was a pattern of knocks. I opened the door and there was Leo, "I can come back if you want me to." He said awkwardly. Zane wiped the blood from his nose and walked out, "I was just leaving." he grumbled. 

"What was that all about?" Leo asked. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my little pocket knife, "We just broke up, nothing major." I answered. I walked out and stopped at the stairs, "Come on, don't wanna make them impatient." Leo stopped and looked at me, "Nothing major? Bloody hell, this calls for drinks!" he exclaimed. 

Leo walked down and greeted the Amadeo Mafia, along with Mr. Calzada and his bodyguards. Theo looked at me, while I was adjusting my necklace and dress. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this." he mumbled. I walked down the grand staircase and stood next to Leo, "Why do they look so pissed off?" I whispered. He shrugged, "Gentlemen, we'll be right this way in the conference room." Leo said, gesturing towards a room with a big oak door. I looked at Zane, at Theo, then back at my Dad. He nodded, "We'll be in the living room if you need us." he led Mr. Amadeo and the rest of the mafia into the living room. 

695 words 

-s.g.