𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝-𝕶𝖊𝖍𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎

kehlani's pov

After we got to the port, we loaded everything onto the yacht. "We need to go get some snacks and wait for the captain to get here." Theo closed the suite room door. There were three other rooms on board, most likely for the captain, the cook, and someone else. "Oh, if you want, the other room is for you." I smiled and opened the door. It was a soft pink and grey, with little gold accents. "It's perfect, thank you Gino." I stood up on my tiptoes to kiss him, but he picked me and spun me around. "Let's go get some snacks."

We drove to the nearest store and grabbed the basic stuff like tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole, cookies, cupcakes, wine, et cetera. It wasn't until we put the bags in the car that I froze.

He was there. James was in the yacht port. He turned towards me and smiled that nasty ass smirk. "Lani, you okay? We gotta get back to the yacht. The captain is ready." Gino came to where I was standing and made eye contact with James. "Get in the car, Lani. Get in the car." Theo opened the passenger door for me and rushed to get in. I felt my eyes get watery and my hands get clammy. "Lani, did he gesture to you? Anything?" I kept my eyes and face down, my hands were shaking violently.

Theo pulled into the port and grabbed the bags for me. "Lani, do you wanna come honk the send off horn?" Gino held his hand out for me, standing at the top of the stairs. I felt my feet start to move towards Gino, but my head shook. Theo dropped his smile and hand, "I'll meet you in the suite." I mumbled. I just went to the suite and waited for Theo. "You wanna talk about it?" He started taking his shoes and shirt off. "Yeah."

Theo sat down next to me, keeping some distance from me. "When I finished putting the bags in the trunk, I looked up and saw James. He made eye contact with me and smirked. It was like a smack in face when I saw him. I'm sorry I froze. I didn't mean to." By the time I had finished, Theo was holding me in his arms. "Don't apologize. There's no way you could have known that he was going to be here. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you again. Pinky promise."

I laid my head on his chest and linked pinkies with him, "Now, let's go honk the send off horn. I told them to wait for you." Theo threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the captain's cockpit. "Can I?" he mumbled.

I looked at him and saw that his hand was hovering over my ass. I forgot that I was wearing short shorts and a hoodie. "You don't have to ask, Gino. I'm okay."

He smiled and started playing the drums on my butt. "Gino." He stopped once we reached the cockpit and set me down. "What? You interrupted my sick drum solo." Theo opened the door and the view was amazing. I could see the Basilica from one side, but then the clear, blue water on the other. "Signora, per favore." The captain gestured toward the horn button. I grabbed Theo's finger and made him press it with me.

3 consecutive times.

"Grazie."

Theo told the captain before we departed for our suite. "What now? I already finished all my homework, and turned in my college scholarship forms." I flopped down on the bed and just laid there. "We could do a little cooking class, a spa day, relax on the deck, anything you want, Princess." I straddled his lap and traced his tattoos. "Anything?" I smirked at the thought of painting his nails and a spa day with Gino.