𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊-𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖔

theo's pov

I pulled up to Lani's apartment, I searched my console for the spare I made earlier. I stepped out of the car, the cold air hitting me in the face. She wasn't gonna be home for a good thirty minutes, so I made myself a drink and sat comfortably on the couch. I looked around her apartment, taking it all in. There were numerous plants and candles, all of them vanilla scented. There was no set color scheme, just a minimalist vibe. A picture of our friends sat on the coffee table, I was starting to miss them more and more each passing day.

I was about to light a cigarette when the lock on the door clicked. She walked in holding multiple grocery bags, "Lovely to see you, princess." Lani jumped, almost dropping her bags. "Theo! You cannot just barge in here unannounced." I watched her place the grocery bags down on the kitchen counter, "How is everyone?" she asked, ignoring the fact that I got in without a key. "Fine, we met today."

She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face, "Did Leo get you a copy of my key?" I nodded, "Yeah, when I told him I was using your house as a safe house, he said he would get a copy of your key. Is that okay with you?" Lani nodded and went back to putting away the groceries, "Yeah." I watched her work around the kitchen, at one point she started dancing. Her hips moving to the music, "You're awfully quiet, Gino. What's wrong?" I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Theo." a soft whisper left her lips. "I want you so bad, princess." She stopped moving her hips, and turned towards me. "What's stopping you?" Lani asked. She started to walk away, but grabbed her wrist. I grabbed her face on both sides and pulled her in for a kiss. Her eyes held a glossy look, "I would take you right here on the kitchen island, but I'm a gentleman." I watched as her chest rose and fell, "I want you, Gino." she uttered.

That was all I needed.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for another kiss. Her hands found their way into my hair and tugged lightly, "Your lips, princess, feel so good." She tilted her head to the side, allowing me to kiss her neck. I picked her up and laid her back on the couch. "Take your dress off. I wanna see you." I watched as she pulled her dress off and her black lace set was left.

I pulled off my suit coat and threw it on the chair next to us. I left little kisses on her chest, my hands running up and down her body. Her chest rose as got closer to her underwear line, "Just eat me out already, Gino." she whined. I pulled off her underwear, testing her with kisses right on her clit. I felt her pussy with my fingers, only sliding the tip of my finger against her hole. "Theo, please." she begged. I looked at her, "Please what, princess?"

"Eat me out."

I slipped my fingers in at a slow pace and lapped at her pussy like a starved man. With my free hand, I kneaded her breast and played with her nipple. "Do you like this? Do you like me taking over for you?" A moan escaped her lips, "I need words, not just sounds." Her back arched off the sofa, "Yes, I love it." Her pussy clenched around my fingers, she was close."Don't cum until I tell you to. Got it?" She nodded and sat up for a quick second before falling back on the couch. Her pussy tasted so good, I wanted to taste every last bit of it. "Please, Theo." Lani grabbed my hair, her legs started to shake. "I can't hold it any longer." She moaned. "Cum on my fingers and tongue, princess. I want every last drop of it." I quickened my pace, her back arching up.

The most beautiful moan left her lips as she came on my fingers and tongue. I tasted her on my fingers, "You taste so good." She slowly got off the couch and started to undo my belt. "Princess, you don't have to." My dick was hard from the moment I saw her walk in. "Take off your shirt, Gino." She rubbed her hand on my imprint, making me nuzzle my head in her neck. Lani ran her free hand through my hair as I reluctantly unbuttoned my shirt.

"Can I pull your pants down?" She whispered in my ear. I'm falling in love with this girl even more. "Mhmm." She did and I watched her get on her knees. Her mouth moved slowly at first, her tongue swirling around my tip. "God." I held her hair back from her face, her eyes looked up at me. She quickened her pace, sending right over the edge. My dick twitched inside her mouth and I pulled out, cumming on her tits. "I wanna make you feel good, can I do that?" She stood up and nodded. I kissed her neck, lips, and chest before laying her down. I grabbed a condom from my suit coat and teased her hole before sliding it in. She grabbed my hand, squeezing it the further I went in. "Almost there, princess." I rubbed my thumb on her hand. Her eyes fixed on me as I started thrusting.

The sound of skin hitting skin and our moans filled the living room. "Feel good for me." Her whimpers muffled into our kiss, our foreheads touching each other. I felt her pussy clenching around me, "Hold it, princess." Her nails dug into my back and dragged down. Her legs started shaking, "Cum on my dick, princess." My dick twitched inside her pussy and I moaned into her mouth as we kissed. We laid there for a second, catching our breaths. I got up to start the bathwater and to get a towel for her. "I need to give you something." I walked back into the living room and saw Lani pull a ring off her finger, engraved on the inside was 'Rimani pura figlia mia' (Remain pure my daughter). I put it on my chain, "Non hai idea di cosa mi fai, tesoro." (You have no idea what you do to me.) I picked her up and she kissed me on the lips, "Penso di avere un'idea." (I think I have an idea.) A smile grew on her lips as I carried her to the tub. 

HAPPY NEW YEARS! we made it guys! I'm on a roll when it comes to posting right now so expect maybe two more chapter this week. luv you all so much! vote, comment, and share! mwah! 

1144 words

-s.g.