𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔-𝕶𝖊𝖍𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎

kehlani's pov

I was finally able to go outside and get in the pool. Asher and Zane got drunk late in day yesterday, and used a metal bat to beat me. They didn't stop until my shoulder popped out of socket and I got knocked out by Zane.

The bathtub was still filled with my bloody clothes and towels. "You got one hour." Zane knocked on my door and barged in as I looked at the bruises on my body. "58 minutes." He started walking towards me, my feet backed up almost on instinct. "Scared?" I wrapped a towel around me, as my bikini was the only thing I had on.

"Please, don't cover up for me. I wanna see all of you." I maneuvered around him and left for the pool.

The water was calm and reflected the little clouds and birds that were overhead. I waded in shallow end before fully getting in the water. It was cool and refreshing, soothing my muscles.

I did a few laps around the medium sized pool, wanting to get some exercise in. I laid back in the pool, closing my eyes as I floated. All of my worries and fears melted away with each passing second.

Fear of not returning to Theo's arms, not returning home, not seeing my real dad, not seeing my siblings, not getting a proper goodbye to my mom. All these things floated out from my mind and into the quietness of the outside.

I heard a door slide open and went from floating to standing. "Asher wants to talk to you." One of his men towered over me, holding a towel. I started to climb out when, his eyes looked me up and down. His eyes widened the longer he looked at me. "I'll be leaving now." He cleared his throat as he walked back to the house.

There was some good in this house. 

As I walked down the long dark hallway, I heard a commotion from the garage. It sounded like metal on metal, grinding. Then, a loud scream. "Kehlani!" Asher peeked his head out from his office, used to be my office. I hurried to the office, closing the door behind me. "She's still alive?" I turned and saw James sitting a chair with his arms crossed, "Watch your tone." I looked at my ring that Theo gave me and saw a little white thing peeking out from the side. "Please." James motioned to the seat next to him and held out a drink. I grabbed the white thing, realizing it was a suicide pill and slipped it under my tongue. They both watched me as I sat down, and I immediately regretted being in bikini. "Can I have a kiss? It's the least you could do for all the times you've hurt me." I stood up and my thoughts got all conflicted and jumbled. 

My morals and self respect went out the window. 

I threw my towel onto the floor and straddled James's lap. He was hard. I positioned the pill right at the front of my teeth and slipped it into is mouth. He went to go and bite on my tongue, but he bit the capsule instead. I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing into it.

I felt his heart rate increase and got off his lap. I went over to Asher and pulled him in for a kiss. "I like this side of you." I reached for a pen on his desk and clicked it. I heard a groan from behind me and knew the tablet had done its job. I stabbed Asher in his stomach and ran out the office. I ran to my room and changed into some more covering clothes and some slides.

I grabbed my backpack that was always packed and opened the window.  "Find that bitch and bring her to me!" Asher yelled. I heard James yell something in Russian and realized the tablet didn't work. I started to jump when Asher barged in, his hands found my throat and held me in the air. I clawed at his hands as he carried me downstairs. "You've tested me way too much this time with us."