𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

Kehlani threw rock, Hakeem threw scissors. "Damn it!" He pulled out two twenty dollars,"Pleasure doing business with you, Keem." Kehlani shook his hand. "She beat you again?" Theo asked. Kehlani nodded, "Sure did and his smart ass decided to bet money on it." Hakeem walked up to Theo and put his hand on his shoulder, "Don't bet money against her. She'll always win." He whispered.

Theo dapped him up, "Relax, you'll get your payback." Kehlani was putting the money in her backpack when she remembered something, "Shit, I forgot to call Leo." she mumbled. Theo opened his car door, "Go ahead." She got in and he closed the door. "Please pick up Leo."

"Ladybug?"

"My God Leo, hell yeah it's me!"

"I'm just playing. How did the 1v1 go?"

"I won, but it was only because the other racer sabotaged me. I miss you so much."

"I miss you more, ladybug. How is everything over there? Is Theo being nice?"

Kehlani looked out the window and saw Theo play fighting with Timothy. "Oddly enough, yeah. It's a little wierd though, I don't really like it." Theo knocked on the window, "Dipshit, two minutes." he yelled as he peered through the glass. "Nevermind, I got a test to go take. I'll call you later tonight. For you, morning."

"Call me at like 12am."

"Okay, bye Leo!"

"Bye Ladybug."

Kehlani got out the car, "Thanks for rushing me, jackass." Theo smirked and started walking backwards into the school, "You're welcome, sixhead!" he yelled. Kehlani looked at Hakeem, "I'm not gonna get involved. You're forehead is fine, Lani." He reassured her. Kehlani looked him up and down, "Yeah right."

________________

"I graded your test while you finished the notes. Overall, I'm very proud of everyone. The average was a 95." Mr. Wilson passed out the test, "Good job, Kehlani. Perfect 100." Kehlani flipped her paper over and in big red pen, 100 Keep up the great work!

Theo leaned over to her desk and showed her his paper. "You beat me by 2 points." He grumbled. Kehlani patted his shoulder, "That just proves that I'm better than you." Mr. Wilson came back to front of the class, "You guys enjoy your Halloween and be safe. See you on Monday, dismissed." Kehlani packed up her stuff and headed to her locker.

She grabbed her statistics book and binder, "Ahem." Kehlani closed her locker, Colette and her winged monkeys stood with their arms crossed. "Yes, wicked witch?" Kehlani asked. A teacher turned their back and Colette punched Kehlani in the jaw. She stumbled as Colette's entourage started mumbling. The teacher turned back and saw Kehlani on the ground, "Ms.Draper, that is not acceprable here." Kehlani got up and jumped on Colette, "You think you big and bad now huh?" she repeatedly beat Colette and pulled a piece of her hair out. "You fake ass bitch!"

_____________

Theo started walking to his study hall when her heard yelling. Hakeen started walking towards the huddle when he saw Kehlani raise her fist. "It's Lani." he turned towards Theo. Christian and Cameron ran towards Theo and Hakeem, "She's destroying Colette's face." Theo pushed through the huddle and made eye contact with Kehlani, "Lani, stop." he mumbled. She kept hitting Colette until Theo pulled her off, "Let me go! Right now!"

Theo held her still, "Teddy, control her." Colette stood up and tried to hold his arm. "You need to control yourself, Ms. Draper. Kehlani was acting in self defense even though she took it way too far. My office now, Colette." Headmaster Williams said. Theo let go of Kehlani, "You good?" he examined her face and saw a fat bruise forming on her cheek and scratches on her arms. "Yeah, I just need some air."

Theo grabbed their stuff and walked out to the courtyard with her. "What happened?" Kehlani sat down on a bench, "I was at my locker grabbing my stuff for my next class when she cleared her throat. I closed my locker, asked her what she wanted, and then she right hooked me in my jaw." Theo pulled out some band-aids and an icepack, "Here, you're gonna need this." Kehlani laughed, "Thanks."

Theo stood up, "Do need me?" Kehlani shook her head, "No, I'll bring the ice pack to you during lunch." Theo started walking back inside and turned around, "Se non ci fosse nessuno in giro, ti avrei lasciato continuare a prenderla a pugni. " (If no one was around, I would have let you keep punching her.) he mumbled. Kehlani smiled and started put band-aids on.

__________

"I'm glad someone finally beat her ass." Maia put a piece of pineapple in her mouth. Kehlani messed with salad, "Yeah me too." Maia looked at her, "You don't feel guilty do you?" Kehlani shook her head, "Hell no, it's just-"

Colette stormed past Kehlani, "Ms. Draper, your parents are here." Mr. and Mrs. Draper walked into the cafeteria, "I'm so sorry for Colette's behavior, Kehlani. Colette, clean out your locker and turn in your textbooks. You're transferring to that boarding school in New York." Colette gave Kehlani a look, "I fucking hate you."

Kehlani smirked, "Everyone like you does. You're just a shallow little bitch that wants attention from guys all because your parents won't give it to you. Grow the fuck up, Colette." she mumbled. Colette grabbed her stuff and stormed out. Theo sat down next to Kehlani, "What were you gonna say, Lani?" Maia asked. Kehlani looked at Theo, "He's being a lot nicer than normal." She whispered in her ear. Maia gave her the side eye, "Look past that curtain, he's gonna call you jackass in like one minute." Maia ate a piece of pineapple, "Watch."

"Jackass, my ice pack please. I gotta workout today." Theo stuck his hand out like a needy kid. Kehlani started to hand it to him, "Say please." Theo pouted, "Come on,  you're gonna treat your future husband like that?"

She put the ice pack in his hand, "Thanks, princess." Maia elbowed her, "Told you so." She mouthed. Hakeem sat in between, "Theo, Colette keyed your car." Hakeem looked at Kehlani, she pulled out her car keys, "No she didn't."

Theo ran after Kehlani and saw white spray paint on Kehlani's car. Kehlani walked around her car, "She fucking vandalized my car!" She exclaimed. Slut and Tramp both sides of her car. Colette pulled off the lot honking her horn, "See you in hell, bitch!"

Mr. Draper walked up to Kehlani and Theo, "Please don't sue. We'll pay for damage, just don't sue." He pleaded. Kehlani looked at Theo, "I'm suing." They said in unison. Kehlani and Theo  walked back inside, "How much are you suing for?" Kehlani asked. Theo grabbed his lunch box and backpack, "3.5 million. She’s been crazy since the day we started dating."

_____________

"Do you have shoes to go with your dress?" Maia asked. Kehlani grabbed her stuff for her homework, "Yeah, I ordered some pearl hair clips, a flower crown for you, and I got us matching necklaces that say 'worst of the worst'." Maia hugged Kehlani, "I love you so much!" Kehlani smiled, "Maia, can't breathe again."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, also, come by my house before the party so we can do makeup, nails, and pictures." They walked out to their cars, "Got it."

kinda slow chapter, but I'm excited for their Halloween. oh and Kehlani is a scorpio. vote, comment, and share! luv ya!

1231 words
-s.g.