𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝕷𝖊𝖔

"So where are we going?" Kehlani swung our arms as we walked down the street. Lulu wanted to come with us while her brothers cuddled next to my mum. I looked at Kehlani for a quick second, I didn't realize she wasn't wearing any makeup. She just has that natural look that made me swoon for her.

If you asked Kehlani how hard I fell for her, she tell you I was almost worshiping her. I don't mind though, because it was true. "Leo, hello? Earth to Leo." she brought me out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah sorry Ladybug. I just wanted you to see my old college and my favorite restaurant."

Lani smiled and started skipping, I had to join her. I looked behind us and saw it, or rather him. Theo, staring at us hard. I kept skipping until we reached the corner to turn on. "Turn here, Ladybug. It should be on the right."

She nodded and took Lulu's leash. I trailed behind a little, making sure Theo didn't try anything.

He didn't, thank God.

I got a table and ordered for all three of us. I got Lani the chicken panini, sweet potato chips, and a strawberry lemonade. Lulu greedily ate off of Lani's plate, but she didn't mind. "So besides lunch, what else are we doing?" I gave Lulu one of my chips, "I was thinking we go to London, ride the ferris wheel, see Big Ben, go shopping. Just the basics."

She pulled my plate away from me, "Is Theo behind me?" She lowered her voice. I looked over her shoulder and Theo was sitting at a table with Cruz, "I'll go pay, wait here with Lulu." She nodded and put Lulu in her lap. I watched them as I paid, and walked out. We walked back to my house and put Lulu in the backyard.

"We'll be back, baby. I'll bring you something back, I promise." I told my mom where we were going and got in the car. She stared out of the window, her mind was lost somewhere. "Whatcha thinking about?"

Ladybug looked at me and looked back out the window, "Do you think I'm doing the right thing? Running away?" she mumbled. I looked at her, "It's up to you really. If you feel this gut feeling that it feels right and you aren't like terrified, you're doing the right thing. If you feel nauseous or like terrified, then you aren't doing the right thing. In my opinion, you're doing the right thing."

She nodded and laid her hand on top of mine, "I missed this." a tear fell down her check, but she wiped it away.

I don't normally say I miss my exes, but Kehlani is my exception. 

__________

"Can we please go ride the ferris wheel again? I didn't get a good picture of you." Ladybug  pleaded. We rode the ferris wheel three times already, and I was getting nauseous. 

Eh, I'll be fine. 

She smiled as I nodded and skipped to the line. We got into a car and was lifted up to the top. I took out my camera and snapped a few of her and the sunset.

Kehlani's side profile was absolutely gorgeous.

She got a few of me, giggling when she took them. I looked in the reflection of the window and saw Kehlani put a filter on me. "Really, Ladybug?" I crossed my arms and turned away from her. "Come on, Leo. You know you've taken secret pictures of me and there was a filter." She commented.

I looked back at her and smiled, "Hundreds. Maybe thousands."

We got done riding the ferris wheel and walked to a near by bookstore. "Can I help the cute couple with anything?" the owner asked. Kehlani shook her head, "Just looking." I led her to the romance section, "Do you like romance books?"

"I used to. The love is too fake, and you can't really relate to what they go through."

We wandered some more, talking as the sun went down and the stars came out to play. Her fingers lingered over the spines of the books, as she kept looking. Her eyes stopped a certain book, "You want it?" I asked. Kehlani looked at me, then at the book, "Yeah. My mom loved this book."

_____________

"How was your day?"My mum asked. Lani took off her shoes and plopped down on the couch, "Fun, but tiring." I kissed Mum on the cheek and laid on Ladybug's shoulder, "Erin, in the letter, it said that my real dad was gonna come back on my eighteenth birthday. Where is he?" My mum looked up from her mug and patted a place for Kehlani, "It's about time you learn the truth."

sorry i haven't been posting like i said i would but im gonna publish again tonight. vote, comment, and share! luv ya! 

811 words

-s.g.