𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝕶𝖊𝖍𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎

kehlani's pov 

We landed after a long flight, I don't remember anything that happened on the plane because I was knocked out. All I remember is Theo picking me up so I could sleep on top of him. We unloaded the plane and drove to his house.

He bought a whole ass house while we were gone, how nice.

"Theo, why?"

"So we could have a place to ourselves. Besides, I needed my own office." He smiled, threw me over his shoulder and carried me into our house.

Our house.

"So, I took everything that you mentioned whenever I asked about your dream home into consideration. Open floor plan, big kitchen, a pool, patio, and enough rooms to have guests over." Gino placed me on my feet and watched as I explored. I stopped once I reached the patio door, it was like I was in a dream. "Wait, does this have a two car garage?" I blurted.

He nodded and led me to the basic garage, "The good thing about this house being slightly outside of the city is the amount of space we have to build on. I told them to add an underground garage for all your cars." Gino lifted a covered keypad, typed in my birthday, and a set of stairs appeared.

"Go on, explore. This is all for you." He said with a smile, motioning to the stairs. I started jumping up and down, and dragged him down the stairs with me. Inside were all my cars, my trophies, pictures of me and my mom, my awards, a little workshop, and an office. I admired the amount of detail he put into my new garage and stared in awe at the ceiling he had installed. It was a starry night sky with constellations actually designed into it.

"This is amazing. Thank you, Gino." I mumbled still in awe. "Of course, princess. Anything for my girl." We walked around the garage while I talked about each car, each award, and each picture. Halfway through our time together, his phone started ringing repeatedly.

Gino tried to ignore it the best he could, "You should probably answer that." I suggested, shoving my hands into my hoodie's pocket. He shook his head and motioned to a more older looking picture, "What about this one? What's the story behind this one?"

His phone just kept ringing, "It's okay, Theo. You can answer it." He pulled out his phone and nodded, "This shouldn't take long, I'll be right back." He kissed my forehead before answering the call, "Ciao? No, no, ero con Lani. Come stai?" (Hello? No, no, I was with Lani. How are you?). I decided to go hang out in my office until he got done. He started to pace back and forth in front of my office, at some moments, running his hand over his face or through his hair. "Sì, sì, lo so che devo iniziare presto, ma voglio passare più tempo con lei. Posso iniziare tra due settimane, niente più discussioni." (Yes, yes, I know I have to start soon, but I want to spend more time with her. I can start in two weeks, no more arguments.)

I tilted my head in confusion and he held up one finger. He was about to say something, but switched to Greek. "Xéro ton bampá, aplá chreiázomai na apospasteí i prosochí tis. O Krouz ki egó tha páme mólis to epitrépsei o chrónos." (I know dad, I just need her distracted. Cruz and I will go as soon as time permits.) I noticed an envelope addressed to me on my desk and opened it. The second I opened it, dead petals started to fall out.

I gasped and saw letters written on some of the petals.

𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼

I closed my office door and read the letter.

𝓣𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓴𝓪,𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽. 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮, 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓴𝓪. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓮𝓮, 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪 𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓩𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭. 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 '𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮' 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓷, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓲𝓶. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮, 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮! 𝓢𝓸 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓴𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘'𝓶 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘'𝓶 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓷. 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓷!