- 𝟑𝟕 -

Beginne am Anfang

The third person controls that person's dream and bring her/his soulmate in the dream and untie their threads. Doing this makes their threads disconnect and they forget eachother.

Their threads turn back to normal colours and they forget eachother's existence.

Reminder : You can only do this if the soulmates thread are turning darker and only if you have the experience of lucid dreaming. If you don't, it's not the best to try................Read again about Soulmates (blog 1).

Sooyoung let out a huge sigh after reading the para and trying to understand it. Heeseung blinked and stared at Sooyoung with the eyes that basically said "Explain please."

"Fine." Said Sooyoung and explained him in an easy way so he could understand.

"Ah, that's how it works. Got it."

"So, where do you think Jungwon is? Heeseung?" Sooyoung asked anticipating Heeseung to answer what she's thinking.

"Uhh? We haven't found about that yet." Heeseung says with a confused look.

Sooyoung smiles and gets up.

"Should we go? To find him?" She says. It's been so long since he saw her smile.

Heeseung smiles at her and gives a okay signal.

"If my soulmate instincts are right..he should be where I think he is." She says.

Sooyoung and Heeseung left the room and saw Sunghoon and Jay coming inside the house.

"Oh? About to head out?" Sunghoon asked as soon as he saw them.

"Yeah..I think I know who's responsible for Jungwon's disappearance." Sooyoung says.

"Who is it?? Minah!??" Jay asked.

"She is...we just got a lot of information, thanks to Sooyoung's memories." Heeseung said with a relief.

"OMG! Finally! We get to find where he is!" Sunoo said with a excited voice coming from behind.

"Then? Can we guys go? I'll explain the other things on the way." Sooyoung said with a smile.

"You're done for. Minah."

Heeseung, Sooyoung and the others got inside the car after they completely disguised themselves. Even tho the company is against them for searching Jungwon like this, they still wanted to find their precious leader and help Sooyoung find her soulmate.

"So, where would you like me to drive to?" Heeseung asked to Sooyoung.

"To the XXX hotel next to the bookshop, the one we went last time." Sooyoung said while everyone looked at her surprised.

"But..why there..? We previously searched there and there was no trace of Jungwon." Jay said with a low tone.

"Yeah, I know. You guys do remember that the receptionist said that there's only women names booked that day?"

"Yeah..how are we supposed to find Jungwon with that?" Heeseung asked.

"I saw a name that said 'Park Miwon' that was Minah's real name before she got adopted as her only mother who raised her passed away from an illness when she was 5 and her dad left them when Minah was born because he disliked his daughter." Sooyoung explained.

"That's a tragic story..how did you know it's her name and If it's okay with you, tell me how you met with her." Heeseung asked as the others stayed quiet. They wanted to know everything before going to find Jungwon so it'll be easy.

"Me and her grew up together in the adoption centre. When I first saw her in the adoption centre, we quickly became friends as we were the same age and always played together...

A year passed and a couple came to adopt a child and they wanted to get a daughter, When they saw me they actually wanted me to go with them as they liked me. I also did, they appear to be sweet and actually are but Minah came in the middle and spoiled everything. She showed them that she was a genius by reading and writing but I wasn't as smart as her. I could do nothing than just stare at her waving her hands at me after being chosen by the new couple.

I did feel a bit of hatred against her but I also felt bad for through for having a traumatic childhood, watching her mom die as I can't reminisce my memories with my past family. Only to know that mine was going to be a hell hole.

Then I accidentally met her during my middle school years, she was the same school as I was and was the school's top student. Who was also into Kpop. She was the one who introduced me to Kpop. I always knew she was obsessed with Jungwon as she asked her mom to change her name back to Miwon as it had 'won' in her name.

As I already mentioned, we seperated in high school and I got new friends."

"Hmm, I didn't know she was already envious of you. After all, her trauma affected her to be like this. But that doesn't pay her wrongdoings." Heeseung said.

"We just thought she was a normal friend to you, if we had known about this earlier we would've been more cautious." Jay said.

"Yeah. I thought she had good intentions when she approached me but I never expected it to be this worse. I'm extremely sorry. I caused a lot of prob-" Heeseung cut her off saying "You never caused us any trouble, please stop blaming yourself. It hurts me Sooyoung. I'm only happy to have you back as my sister."

"Yeah. Sooyoung, Hyung is more than happy to have you as his sister. So, don't worry. We'll help you." Sunghoon said with light smile.

"Sunghoon Hyung is right, we'll always help you Sooyoung!" Sunoo said with an adorable smile that everyone adored.

"I'm glad to have you all by my side." Sooyoung said smiling.

"Can we go now?" Heeseung asked and Sooyoung nodded.

He started the car and began driving to the hotel next to the book store.

It took them 10 mins to reach there and Sooyoung went in first.

"Hi, I'm here to visit a friend of mine." She said wearing a mask just to be not suspicious as they were already here last week.

"Yeah, please tell me the name. I'll check the name in the book." The receptionist said. It was a different receptionist than the one they said last week.

"Park Miwon." Sooyoung said eagerly waiting to know if she's here.

"Ah, Park Miwon. Yes, she's booked here for 2 weeks." The receptionist said with a light smile.

"Thank you. I'd like to know her room, it's her birthday soon and I'm visiting her in my break time. I'm here to surprise her and go back soon, so I'd like to keep this a secret." Sooyoung told the receptionist her made up story and the Receptionist hummed in response.

"We could do that, but we're still cautious of who visits our customers. I'll still let you know the room number since you're sincere about the surprise." The lady says and hands over the card of the room with the room number to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung smirks in victory. "Thank you for your time. Have a great day." She says and leaves to find the room as the receptionist smiled at her.

Card details :
Room number : 409.
Floor : 6th floor.

Sooyoung texted Heeseung and the others saying she's done with her job and is about to find the room.

Jay and Heeseung says they'll accompany her in finding Minah and Sunghoon and Sunoo would stay in the car to spy on Minah incase she comes out.

Sooyoung tells the receptionist that her brothers will be joining her with the surprise since they came with her to buy cakes and other stuff. The receptionist agrees and tells to not make a big fuss about this and handle things smoothly.

Sooyoung tells the receptionists that she'll handle everything perfectly.

"Room number 409 and Floor 6th floor." She says and eyes at Heeseung and Jay. They just nod their heads.

[Next chapter]
"We're here."

"Let me out of here."

"I'm just helping you."