🍁11❤️

Chapter 11
[Revealed]

.....

Tae is sitting on the couch of balcony, staring into the vast sky and thinking bout what happened while ago in the party.

2 Hours Ago
Flashback...

Jin helped Tae to came on the stage he is shaking badly, his breath quivering and feeling uncomfortable..

'Baby come here stand beside ur soon to be husband.' RM said making him stand beside Yang.

Who is admiring him with his heart eyes and shy smile.

Tae gulped his saliva when he heard the husband word. He isn't aware of his surrounding what's happening.

Just sounds echoing in his mind...

He felt a grip on his arm but he didn't dare to look up at the hand all guests clapped for them happily.

Tae looked up towards the crowd and searching a person or his bunbun, his breath hitched.

He looked up at the person who is already looking at him but too bad that person look away immediately.

Tae felt his heart stop beating when JJK look away his focus breaks after what RM announced.

'After my prince's graduation we will set a date for their engagement and of course you will all get your invitation.' RM said with chuckled follow by guest giggles.

'You have no problem right.' Tae heard Yang's soft whispered he caressing his arm gently.

(Not in bad way)

Tae palm his head blinking tears away and held Jin hand who look up at him worriedly.

'Mumma i'm not feeling well can I go to my room to take some rest.' Asked with lot's of struggles Jin thought he must be tired of this party.

Yang heard it and some furrow can be seen on his forehead left his hand and mumble 'You should take rest.' Jin nod with soft smile.

'You can go take some rest and call me if you need something.' Jin said and tae didn't waste a single second he run in a snap.

RM call his name several times Yang and Jin informed him about his tired ness.

When he about to climbed the upstair he looked up at jimin who is standing there already looking at him with pity and hurtful eyes.

'It's the time to tell them truth.' Jimin mouthed he just smile sadly and run from there without looking back for once.

Jimin sighed and left from the party.

End of Flashback......

Back to Story...

Kim Taehyung!!!

Jin said loudly.

Huh!!!

Tae flinched and look up at his mom confusedly Jin sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

'What huh? I'm calling you since five minutes but you aren't answering me for once.

What are you thinking so deeply that you didn't answer me when I knock at the door, came here calling your name blah blah....... Jin rap continue like this for 5 minutes Tae just look away.