🍁10❤️

Chapter 10
[Birthday Surprise]

...

Time Skip~~~
After 1 month...

After college incident RM tighten his son securities more than before.

White Tigers get to know about the truck that its seized by RM's gang by

The Black Swan Mafia King. So, he is waiting for right time to take revenge on RM but Park Jaehyun didn't know that RM already get the info what he is planning against him by Sehun.

RM is waiting for his next move then he will show him real hell or himself create a hell for Mafia Boss of White Tigers.

It last day of december Jin and Jimin baking cake in kitchen other hand,

RM, Mr and Mrs kim are arranging candles, match and knife everyone busy cause today's prince birthday.

(Happy wala birthday 😂)

When they done with their work they went to upstair towards Tae's room.

When the clock was about going to hit 00 o'clock... 😁

RM and Jimin open the door of Tae's room slowly and they enter in room one by one and Mrs Kim turn on the lights and they ready to sing a happy birthday song.

'Happy birthday Ta................. they stop furrowing when they see empty room Tae is nowhere in the room.

Soon they flinched by a sudden growl  in the room from behind they turned around and see there baby Tiger.

Who is standing before growling at them cutely they cood at him.

How cute.....💜

Like that

Like that... He is covering himself to scared them... by his cute growl....

....

They realised that they pranked by this cute little Tiger.