🍁24❤️

Chapter 24
[Graduation Day]

...

After 3 Months.

In three months both bounds become more strongs and love bloom in their life.

RM still keep sulking whenever Tae and JJK went for a date or stay alone.

Other hand...

JJK openly talk with Tae and Mr Park
still didn't hug or say dad, appa to his father.

Today is Tae's graduation ceremony all Kim Family already reached at college.

Mr Park also present there. They are waiting for jjk to come so they can go inside.

"Papaaa when will hyungie come." He whined Mr Park chuckled and said he is on the way RM rolled his eyes.

Soon a black car stop infront of the uni and jjk came out from the car tae smile widely and run towards him giggling.

"Hyungie where were you?" Tae ask jjk held his waist firmly he kept his hands on his chest.

All students looking at them RM widen his eyes and looking everywhere at the campus.

"What's the need to hug him infront of all." RM whispered to Jin whose smile fade away and looked up at him.

"It's romantic and couples thing, old people will not understand and stop looking at them give some privacy to your son." Jin said and starts talking with Mrs Kim RM looked up at him in disbelief.

They are in university, how can he give privacy to them. Mr Park chuckled at his face.

"I just went to buy this and become late cause of confusion." JJK said showing a flower bouquet he nod smiling.

" JJK said showing a flower bouquet he nod smiling

...

"Hyungie, it's soo beautiful thank you." He said and took the bouquet smiling he hummed sighing in releif.

"No need to thank me bubbaa." He said softly with small smile he nod shyly.

"Mine flowers are more beautiful." RM whispered Kim family looking at him so done face same goes to Mr Park.

"Okay hyungie." He said and pecked on his cheeks and giggles, others smile at them.

"Yaaaah that's it! Enough now let's go inside" RM said and rush towards Tae pull him from hug and dragged him in side ceremony hall.