🍁20❤️

Chapter 20
[Red Alert Meeting]

...

In the meeting room lot's of Mafias, gangsters & groups arrived for 'Red Alert Meeting'

They are waiting for the Mafia King then they will start the meeting.

Soon, the conference room door open and Suga step in and held door for the Mafia King.

Kim Namjoon step in with his glory, his Queen and his Prince also came they sat on their chair respectively.

Panther also came one bye one and take their position in meeting room

Park Jaehyun already present in the room. Tae wave at him smiling with fondness.

They all greet with each other before starting the meeting or perhaps they are wating?

"Start the meeting." RM said blankly they nod.

"King the main reason of this meeting didn't come here maybe he is still busy with his engagement and didn't realise the time." One of gangster said before taking permission.

"He is punctual man Mr Park Bogum we all know about this and we've still 10 min time to start meeting" Mr Park Jaehyun said annyoing...

They are talking more like shouting Tae feel gaze on him, he roamed his doe eyes whole over the room.

Found a lady in her mid 20's glaring at him however, she look away when tae saw her while raising his an eyebrow.

He furrowed why she was looking up at him like that never mind he shrug it and starts observing everyone who is present in the meeting.

His Mafia's dress.......

...

He saw coffee cup place for everyone and for him too he scrunch his nose.

After 5 minutes again door open and a man step in the room make half of the gang leaders scared.

Half pretending like they don't scared but they are. Some are drooling over him.

Tae snap head towards the door shy smile crept on his plum lip when his eyes meets with his fiance or soon to be husband who's already looking up at him coming towords him blankly.