🍁1❤️

Chapter 1
[The Kim Mansion/ Family]

Chapter 1[The Kim Mansion/ Family]

[Kim Mansion]

A beautiful morning brings new hope, new start and a new life for the every creatures of the world.

All creatures started their work same goes to in Kim Mansion.

The Kim mansion surrounded by tide securities with so many bodyguards &
everywhere cctv cameras are fixed in proper places.

The gardener gardening in the garden approx 15 or 20 maids cleaning all the mansion and some maids are helping wwh or The Queen of the mansion in Kitchen.

Kim Seokjin

let's see what's happening there.

Kim Seokjin ✨

...

Here ~~~

In the kitchen Kim Seokjin is making breakfast for his family with so much love with the help of the maids.

They have soo many workers but Jin love to make breakfast for his family by himself and love to do their work.

His husband Kim Namjoon goes office at 9a.m and his son goes to college at 9 am.

He daily wakes up 5a.m in the early morning he do his morning routine then exercise, jogging, meditate for one hour.

Then prepare breakfast and now he done making breakfast it's 7:30a.m.

'Breakfast is ready, please set dining table.' Jin said to the maids they obey their Queen's request and he takes a tray with 3 cups of coffee and a glass of strawberry milkshake and strided upstair towards his in laws room.