🍁23❤️

Chapter 23
[Home Visiting]

...

"These are illegal documents, these are legal documents of the Park company.
You check this and you may proceed your work, Mr Yang." JJK said coldly showing him file he nod taking files.

"Not bad, you solve this just in 5 days, very impressive." Yang praise smiling while going through the files he nod only with blank face.

"This is nothing compared to which work I gave him to complete in two week, he completed in 4 hours and reached at my son art competition" RM said blanky staring at him.

JJk blink his eyes looking everywhere except them and they starts laughing in the meeting room.

JJk and his father came at MANSION  for submitting Mr Park illegal file to yang and make legal work approved so, he can start from the beginning.

RM didn't mention yesterday that jjk and Mr Park also coming for dinner.

Jin Mr and Mrs Kim become angry yet they control infront of the guest.

After meeting they're sitting in the living room normally chatting and eating snakes.

Panthers are here 'cause jin order them to eat dinner with them and they can't denied Queen order.

"Jihye, inform Prince that grandpa is calling him here.' Mr Kim said Jihye nodded.

(Tae locked himself since in the early morning and he didn't know that his hyungie also came to attend meeting)

After sometimes Tae came downstair, stood near the stair, sweet smile crept on his face seeing JJK here and feeling anxious to see Mr Zilan and Yang.

"Good evening everyone! Appa you called me." He mumbled anxiously.

"Good evening bear! I think you forgot your Zilan uncle. How can you do this to me after knowing im here, even you didn't come to meet me.' Zilan said He shook his head vigorously tears gush in his doe eyes.

"It's not like that uncle, i'm sorry if you feel like that. I was stress I didn't mean to hurt you, i'm sorry." He said crying.

"Aygo! My little Prince don't cry, uncle was joking. Now, come here and give a hug." Zilan awestruck and sad too Tae nod his head.

Tae sat beside him and give him side hug. He caresses Tae's back and peck on his crown gently.

"Taetae you don't need to feel awkward and take stress, it's our fault not yours soo no need to feel guilt for no reason" Yang said softly smile he nod looking down.

"Enough of this melodrama, introduce me to your fiance." Zilan said teasingly he blush messily other coed at him in mind.

"You already know him." Tae said hide his face in his palm giggling shyly they chuckled.

"We know him professionally only. So, introduce him properly to us come on" Yang encourage him with tease smile.

"Hyungie this is Zilan uncle and Yang hyung. He is Jeon Jeongukk my soon to be husband." Tae said shyly they greet waving hand JJK only nod awkwardly.

"What is your favorite food? I'm going to cook and I know everyone's favorite dishes except yours." Jin enquiry.

"Make anything you like Queen I will eat." JJK said coldly looking up at him he furrow.