🍁6❤️

Chapter 6
[Taehyung's Secret]

...

After lunch soulmates are walking in garden, talking and laughing between.

'You didn't show me your paintings. You promised me when I come here you will show me.' Jimin said.

'Oh yes Chimy hyung! I forgot hehehe let's go in my art room.' Tae said and drag Jimin towards his art room.

Tae's Art Room

'Wow prince you have magic in your hands. Paintings are sooo beautiful'
Jimin said amusedly.

'Thank you.' Tae said with shy smile.

'Prince will you make my painting.' Asked Chim in excitement.

'Chim hyung I would love to paint you but, sorry I don't paint people except nature or my imagination and so, it's difficult for me.' Tae said hesitated for some reason Jimin pouted.

'Wae?' He whined

'You're an artist you have to make also peoples painting btw you can paint me asked why?' He said wiggling eyebrow

'Why?' Tae said raised his an eyebrow

'Cause i'm an living angel so you can paint me.' said Jimin and he wiggling his eyebrows Tae shook his head and giggle.

'And who said this to you?' Tae asked with his blank face.

'My fans!' Jimin said and both burst in laughter.

'Chimy hyung one day I will make your painting right now i'm not ready.' Tae said pouting and tilt his head cutely like a baby.

'Take your time bear i'm not running away.' Jimin said giggling he giggles too.

Jimin observing every work of Tae he is mesmerized by arts he admired all Tae's arts

'Bear why you put the curtains on two painting?' Asked Jimin when he saw two paintings place in a corner and covered with curtains.

'Tha..... That one is not completed yet yeah!' Tae said jimin answer with an 'ohh'

'Hyung let's go and watch movies.' Tae said holding jimin's hand he nod head excitedly.

Jimin and Tae both ready to leave the room before that they reached on the doorway.

Jimin's leg hit on a desk and he fall on the desk full of sketches and paintings Tae hurriedly went to Jimin and help him to stand.

'Hyung are you alright? Did you got hurt?' Tae asked worriedly he shook his head.

'Don't worry prince i'm fine just my feet slipped and sorry for this mess.' Jimin said guilty he chuckled.

'Its okay hyung 1 minute let me put this in the drawer then we will go.' Tae said collecting his sketches jim helping too.

Jimin furrow when his eyes caught a sketch of a beautiful pair of eyes.

'Bear you said you don't paint people, right.' Jimin asked Tae hesitated but nod his head while keeping sketches in the drawer.

'Then, what is this? You lied to me and what's the meaning of this line, huhh?' Jimin asked in hurt voice Tae panick.