🍁14❤️

Chapter 14
[Art Competition]

...

"Good morning to the respected professors, students, guest of honor and my dear friends.

I feel privilege to welcome everyone here." Principal said in mic smiling.

"Now I please invite our guest of honor to come on the stage and he occupy the renewed chair.

I welcome our honorable guest Mr kim SEOJIN." Principal announced Seojin the guest of honor come on the stage.

"Good morning students. Let me come straight into the point we all know why are we here for expressing ourselves through the canvas,

through the point by the art. If you love art then of course you have feelings for art, a feeling more than like a mother love to his children.

So im here to give you chance to prove yourself, let drown yourself into paper, disconnect yourself from this world and make a masterpiece"
Mr Kim Seojin announced excitedly.

All of them start clapping tae looking at him with small smile... He is his idol after all.

"I don't understand anything how its possible to drown yourself into paper its paper not water". Yeonjun whisper into soobin ear.

"Shhhsss" soobin sush him glaring at him he looked up at him confounded.

Hope, Chan and Baek are around the Kim family.

Jackson, Kai, and Sehun are standing exit door and Yeobin, Yoongi standing infront of the entry door.

"Now I request to Mr Kim seojin that  announce the topic of the competition" principal said

'Today drawing topic is "Love" best of luck everyone" Seojin said smiling at the student.

Seojin and principal went to his place and sit then a professor took the mic.

"Now students go to the room and take your seats, guardian please sit in the hall Thank you." Professor said.

"All the best baby do your best" jin said and kiss his forehead who nod only.

Inside the class room......

"Students your time start now...." Teacher said..

Taehyung is looking up at the canvas with his blank and void face cause he left making painting for some months.

Thinking......

He look outside still thinking he saw a pound with full of lotus flowers smile crept on his lip.

He smile genuinely after 3 months...

'Love' Tae whispered sadly.

'Um how should I express love on the canvas.' Tae thought and closed eyes sighing hopelessly.

He bite his wobble lip thinking about someone with his closed eyes and it's remind him some words or a story.

He open his tears eyes and took the pencil with his shaking hand and he started drawing.

'Love'

...