🍁2❤️

Chapter 2
[College and Office]

...

Kim's car stop infront of the~~~

Seoul Art University.

JJK quickly get down from the car and open the back door for Taehyung with head down.

Tae came out and wave hand to his father who wave back smile softly.

'Bye dada have a good day!'' tae chirp showing boxy smile Joon chuckled in affection.

'You too my winter bear, JJK take care of him.' RM said sternly JJK nods head and close the door carefully.

RM's car went from there tae wave his hand towards his father's car until car invisible from his eyesight.

After that he sighed and looked up at his bodyguard JJK who gesture him to  walk towards the gate.

He don't want to scared him with his voice...

Tae nod his head slowly and forward step inside college followed by JJK.

[Seoul Art University]

...

Both step inside college, tae stop in corridor JJK too stop looking down.

'Bunbun hyungie hyung can you please stay here. I'm coming in some minutes from the washroom.' yes y'all heard it right tae always call JJK bunbun becoz in tae's perspective he looks like cute bunny.

He gave him pet name he always gives a pet name to everyone who is around him even to a tree or cutlery.

JJK don't stop him for calling bunbun cause he is prince, or perhaps he like the pet name given by taetae.

All fear of JJK, his one gaze is enough to pee in your pant and here our tae find him always adorable cute bunny that's why he called him bunbun.

His family, friends and gangs member shocked by the nickname but he care no way.

Tae don't like to go outside with the bodyguard but he can't do anything right.

Because his dada will be never agreed so he stop argue about this bodyguard matters.

Tae came from the washroom and JJK standing infront of the washroom Tae sigh and shook his head with so done.

He never leaves him for one second cause his dada order him and Jk will absolutely obey him.

But Tae don't want this at all he wants freedom to roam around in city, road, cafe, beach and many more places.