🍁13❤️

Chapter 13
[Distance]

I will skip time alot in this chapter be prepared... 😁

...

Jin and Mrs Kim waiting for tae to get his conscious it's been four hours still he is unconscious.

Mrs Kim caressing his hair softly and wiping her own tears Jin wiping Tae's face, hands, feet with wet towel.

Few moments later he slowly tried to open his eyes Mrs Kim notice his eye lids.

'My cub! Are you fine? Jin call doctor.' Mrs Kim said Jin quickly informed to Chan and sat beside his son.

'My baby say something. Did you feel hurt anywhere? Say to Mumma.' He said softly caressing his cheeks of his finger tip gently.

Jin felt guilty watching tears drops from corner of his son's eyes.

Tae didn't say anything after he get his conscious back this makes Kim family more worried.

Right now, dr checking him carefully and Kim family standing helplessly in tears.

'He is fine now give him good amount of healthy food with medicine which I gave you and he need 1 week bed rest.'
Chan prescribed they nod instantly.

Jin noded his head with teary eyes.

'Why is he not talking?' Mrs Kim asked
Tae only staring at nothing with blank face nor uttered a word.

'He don't feel like to talking give him sometime, don't pressure him he will speak when he want to, okay.' Chan suggest Kims nod their head sighing.

Little Flashback.....
when jk went outside of the panther apartment.

When JJK heard about Prince sickness he couldn't controlled himself and left the apartment.

He came infront of the Kim MANSION feeling restless and want to go inside but he isn't allowed.

They can entered on sunday, for some important work or an emergency.

After sometimes jjk saw RM is coming outside other hand yoongi and j-hope and jackson also come there as usual.

'Prince health is not well so, you don't have to come with us. You stay in the Apartment and do something for our next mission.' RM said coldly glaring at him and sit in the car others get confused he never use cold tone for him.

But they shrugged maybe his son's health isn't good so he mood is off.

They left from there he stand there for sometime then he also left towards his apartment hopelessly.

JJK step in his room and make himself busy because his mind is not working properly.

He is restless, only watching towards the Kim Mansion time to time from his window.

End of Flashback.......

Time skip...

JJK looked chan coming from the Kim Mansion that's it he runs downstairs like a bunny soon composed himself cause others are present in the living room.

He silently came and sat on a couch.

Chan came in the living room now jjk heart and mind battling to each other wether to ask him or not about prince health.