🍁3❤️

Chapter 3
[Cha Ji Hoon Proposal]

...

At Kim Enterprise
5p.m in evening...

RM and J-Hope work got disturb by a phone ring.

Hope recieved call he talk to someone then cut the call

'Sir Mr Cha and his PA are coming in 20 minutes his secretary informed me.' Hobi said RM nod his head.

'Let him come and call Yoongi and Jack here.' He said Hope inform yoongi and jackson about Mr Cha.

In meeting

All are present in the RM's cabin (RM, Yoongi, jackson and J-Hope)they hear a knock on the door RM said come in coldly and a lady employee open the door.

'Sir Mr.Cha and his PA arrived, do I send them here?" She asked politely

'Yes!' RM said with stern face she nod and went from there after 5 minutes Mr Cha and his PA step in the room.

Mr Cha Ji Hoon:- Age 49 a successful businessman in top 10

...

RM is sitting on his chair in glory hobi asked him to take seat infront of their boss.

Mr Cha nod and take seat his PA also sat next to his chair with a soft smile they just nod head.

'Hello Mr Kim! Finally I get honoured to meet you.' Mr Cha said and extent his hand for handshake RM nod and handshake with him.

'Hello! Mr.Cha.' RM said with a small smile.

'Well he is Min Yoongi my Manager, PA J-Hope and Jackson wang from finance department.' RM introduced coldly he nod his head greeting to all excitedly.

'She is my PA Miss Lalisa Manoban.' Mr Cha said and they greeted to her hobi nudged Jackson cause he keep  looking at Lisa with heart eyes.

' Mr Cha said and they greeted to her hobi nudged Jackson cause he keep  looking at Lisa with heart eyes