🍁12❤️

Chapter 12
[Feelings are Mutual?]

...

'Choose wisely baby.' RM said sweetly like nothing happen he smile sadly in tears.

'You are doing wrong.' Tae whispered tiredly he groan and asked about the answer only.

Nothing else.....

'It's not a choice you are forcing me to change my decision Mr Kim.' Tae said sternly straight looking into his eyes coldly.

'Whatever I want an answer.' RM said calmly with tight lipped smile he sigh heavily.

'I will marry to Yang hyung.' Tae said blank face 'cause he knows his father will not do anything to him and Jk.

But...

The Mafia King can do anything, RM smile widely

'That's like my baby!' RM said smiling and squeezes his cheeks softly he nod mindlessly.

He guide Tae towards his bed, make him laid on the bed, tugged him like small baby.

'It's soo late you should sleep baby.' He said pat his head and turn towards Jin with dark gaze who gulped his saliva.

'Let's go we have to talk.' RM said and
dragged him towards their bedroom.

Tae laying on the bed lifelessly under blanket few tears drop from corner of his eyes.

Few drops become more and he break down into cries snuggling more in the pillow.

Only Muffling sound coming from the room.

Panther Apartment.....

Panther members came back to their apartment when party end and went to their room respectively.

Yoongi looking for jk when he didn't find him in his room. They share the same room.

He thought to check on him on the terrace and finally saw Jk sitting on the edge of the terrace.

'Ugh finally I found you. I thought you didn't came with us.' Yoongi said and sat beside him.

'Are you fine? Do you want to share something to me?' Yoongi asked JJK shook his head staring towards the Mansion Yoongi sighed.

'We already know, one day it is bound to happen.' Yoongi said with sad smile.

'Yeah and it's really good.' JJK said and chuckle darkly while looked up in the sky blankly.

'Btw Mr Yang is a gentleman Prince is so lucky to have him in his life.' yoongi said JJK nod his head vigorously.

'Both are lucky to have each other yet Mr Yang is more than lucky to Prince.' JJK said genuinely he nod smiling.

He looked at the Kim Mansion once again he is longing for something or want to see someone's ethereal face.

'Let's sleep it's late.' Yoongi mumbled softly and caresses his back he sighed suffocated.

'Hyung it's hurting.' A vulnerable JK whispered looking towards Mansion.

Yoongi looked down on his lap sadly.

(He don't know how to handle kind of situation cause he never get love and console from anyone same goes to Jk.)

'I tried everything and I make myself understand that we aren't mean for each other but this heart.' He pointed towards his heart.