🍁7❤️

Chapter 7
[Mission/Flashback]

...

12:50a.m at xxx Road
Night Time...

A Truck with full of security is going towards his destination in cold and silent atmosphere.

Like this 😄

.

..

Soon the silent break by the loud blast within a minute securities car's flying in the air that scene makes the truck's driver panick and he fasten the speed of the truck.

'Ooohhhooo yeaah hahaha! That's my good shot! Did you see that Yeon?' Kai asked to yeonjun in excitement when Kai blast the security car's by missile.

His excitement fade away when yeon rolled his eyes on his over reacts and Kai curse at him.

He chuckled and fasten his car, they are in their honda civic...

(I'm not sure it's a right pic plz adjust)

...

'We done our task over to you Suga and JJK hyung.' Yeonjun said in ear piece after checking the situation.

'Get that.' Yoongi said and drive away car JJk just hummed coldly looking at the target.

Truck driver fasten when he see one Dodge charger EV. He furrow when a car suddenly disappear from his sight

Other hand when Dodge charger car got a chance he quickly and smoothly slide his car under the truck.

(Yeah like in fast and furious believe me I wanted to write this scene badly. I watched this movie again for this scene. I add some of my thought too)

The driver get confused by the sudden disappearance of the car and his focus break cause of this.

That's when the left door open of the truck and a man in black with mask attack on the driver and knock him outside of the truck.