🍁17❤️

Chapter 17
[Accepted The Deal]

...

"Did he just talk about JJk and Princes wedding?" J-hope asked wide eyes and open mouth.

"Yes and what he was talking about? What kind of deal and which park? Is he talking bout Park Jaehyun?' They asked at same time except Suga and Sehun.

"You will know about everything soon" Sehun said and wink at them.

"What are you thinking, now." Suga asked seriously.

'I don't know my mind is messed up.' He mumbled wiping his face with hoodie hem.

'Accept the deal.' Sehun said firmly.

"How can I accept the deal hyung. You know about deal, term and conditions then, how I can accept this" jjk said in desperate voice.

"I'm not saying to accept deal or HIM. It's not matter now and the only thing is matter and important, its your love and Prince.' Suga said other nod with agree.

"It's time to accept your feeling for him and know the world that his angel only belongs to this devil king understood." yoongi said poking on his chest.

"And if King himself told this then have faith in him. He'll make it right so don't worry about the deal" Sehun informed they hummed only.

"Then, i'm leaving" JJk mumbled they nod sadly.

At night........

"Come in" Tae yelled when he heard knocked on his room's door.

"Did I disturb you?" RM said peeking his head through the door he shook his head blankly.

"No you didn't dada pls come" Tae said sitting on the bed he is about to sleep.

"Well umm i'm not alone" RM inform he looked up at him confusedly.

"I'm also here" jin said peeking make him giggles and sign them to come in.

They were laying on the bed Tae head resting on the RM chest, Jin caressing his hair softly after 10 minutes.

...

"Do you hate me?" RM enquiry with the heavy sighed he furrow Jin sense sadness in RM voice.

"Why will I hate you dada you are my world's best dada there's no chance to even mad at you." Tae hugged his dad more lovingly.

'Just because you are against my love it's not mean I forget everything what you both meant for me.' Tae mumbled in his crook Rm caresses his back.