🍁27❤️

Chapter 27
[Jeon's Past]

...

"I asked something love!" He enquiry again and lift his head by holding his chin softly.

Tae looked up at him with moist eyes he sigh and cup his face and peck his forehead.

"I'm not mad at you baby. I'm asking why did you splash juice on her." He asked again softly they looking up at him and waiting for his answer.

"She is a witch and saying disgusting words to me about you." He mumble angrily and slightly grind his teeth.

"Bubba i'm not asking reason why you splash juice on her." He said calmly he looked up at him frowns.

(Kahna kiya chahte ho bhaiya)

"I already know my angel will not do anything without any reason. Im just saying why you splash juice instead of killing her. Don't show your kindness for bitches" He explained makes him pout because he curse he chuckle and kiss his pout softly and said sorry to him.

"Hyungie let's go somewhere else, this  psycho girl spoiled my mood and stop staring at us." Tae said softly and last he growled to others who are staring at them they quickly looked down or somewhere else JJK laughed at him he whined.

"Okay, let me take my sweet love to somewhere peaceful place." jjk said pecking on his lip and turn around

"I cancel project between our company Mr Park Bogum." He said coldly starts walking holding Tae's waist make him shocked.

"What?! You can't do this to us!!!" He yelled at him again.

"Oh believe me I can and never yelled at me or else you will see hell in next moment." He reply without looking back and left from there.

"I will killed that so called Prince but, first I will ruin him, he feel so proud of his beauty right. I will ruin that beauty then he (jjk) will be mine, afterall who wants a ruined life partner." Rose said with creepy smile in pain Bogum just shook his head in disbelief.

"Are you out of your mind before you do anything jjk will torn us understand so forget about him and focus how will make him agree for not to cancel our deal." bogum suggest but Rose scoffed at him.

"I don't care. I can do what I want, if you want to help me, so just help don't stop me." Rose stubbornly said bogum nodded because he is no strength for this useless arguments.

"And I would love to help you." Rose and Bogum snap his head towards a person who said this.

"And why" Rose asked raising her an eyebrows Bogum furrowed squinted eyes.

'Wait a minute, who the fuxk are you." He enquiry annoyingly, person rolled his eyes.

"I would love to tell you why and who am I. But, I prefer some other place to discuss this." Person said Rose nod in pain and they all left their Mansion.

(Who is this any guess readers??????)

........................

JJK took him in a beautiful mountain no one here to disturb them it's a full moon night with lot's of stars.

Flowers grow here and there they are laying on the car bonnet gazing stars.