🍁18❤️

Chapter 18
[Party/Deal]

...

Few weeks later...

"However, I don't want to go mumma." Tae whined Jin sighed and shook his head.

"Jimin pleas help me to get him ready" Jimin nod and start making Tae's hair

"Taetae it's just a party and i'm going too with you. So, don't worry we will enjoy in the party" Jimin said tae nod sighing hopelessly.

Jimin came from New York yesterday after his shooting and they are going to Mr Park party tae didn't know yet that he is JJk's appa

He is thinking it's a mafia gang party which Tae don't like even a bit that's why he is whining since in the early morning

On the other hand.......

In the party all the underworld and business person came so security is triple tight.....

Guest are coming one by one and soon sometimes all party hall is full of guest

Yeogum and Mark attending the guest Park Jaehyun talking with guest thats when all eyes went upstairs....

Where standing the 'Devil King' with his charismatic, sexy and dark aura.

He have little bit long hair, have lot's of tattoo's on his one hand and have piercing on his eyebrow and lip.

He is wearing three piece black suit and coming down glaring at the hall which is full of guests.

Guests looked away instantly before he notice him and start murmuring why the Devil King is here.

Taehyung's Devil 🔥❣️

...

Mr Park saw his son smiling, he went towards him before excusing himself.

'You are so handsome yet so cute like your mother.' He said smiling he look up at him narrowing his teary eyes.

Mr Park avoided his gaze and asked 'Want something to drink?' Mr park offered hesitantly he shood his head blinking his teary eyes.

They both talking to each other only Mr park talking jjk just hearing him his eyes stucked on the entrance Mr park saw that and he smile.

'He will come have some patience lover boy.' Mr Park teased JK, he come to his sense and start looking here and there Mr Park just laugh.

'Boss! They are arrived.' Yeogum said in his earpiece to Mr park who hmm i'm coming whisper.

'Let's go Kim's are here we have to recieve them.' Mr Park said he nod and both left to recieve them.