🍁5❤️

Chapter 5
[Hospital and Soulmates]

...

'Doctor! How's my father?' A person asked to a doctor worriedly dr sigh.

'He is out of danger, after 1 hour we will shipped him in VIP room so you can see him.' Doctor said he giggles with relief.

'Thank you Doctor!' The person said Dr nod patted his shoulder and went from there.

After an hour a person walk in the VIP room and saw his father laying on bed he went near the bed.

He took seat and waiting for his dad to get his conscious back with blank face.

Few minutes later his father get back his conscious so he call the dr as soon as possible.

...

'How are you feeling Mr Cha?' Doctor asked smiling he gaves him disbelief look.

"Like dancing how does you feel huh? When you get shot in your both thighs huh?' Mr Cha said sarcastically his son giggles and cleared his throat.

'Dad relax, he is doing his work.' His
Son said calmly with nervous smile Cha glare at him.

'Oh Eun-woo my son! When you come? See what happened to your dad? That Kim just shot me for what just because of your stupid so called idea of the

'Marriage proposal' to his pathic son.' he shout at eunwoo Dr check Mr Cha and left sighing hopelessly.

' he shout at eunwoo Dr check Mr Cha and left sighing hopelessly

Cha Eun-woo
Age 25 an Actor and model.
He get what he wants
by hook or crook
CO-CEO of Cha industry.
Son of Cha Ji Hoon.

...

'Dad he is so beautiful not pathic and about shot you get it because of your unnecessary talk.

Lisa told me everything. What was the need to tell them about the business or heir things?" he said angrily he roll his eyes.

'I didn't say wrong though.' Mr Cha muttered he gave him tight lipped smile.

'Yeah I can see that.' He scoffed rolling his head and caresses his forehead his dad groan.

'Now, what we do? I got rejected cause of your dream to make Kim's bankrupt.

Dad I want that boy do whatever you want to do.' Eun whined like a child whine for a candy.

'Eunwoo my handsome son. Boys and girls drool over you. You can choose anyone just forget that boy.' Said Cha in pain.

'Why? Perhaps you scared of his dad.' Eun asked giving him side bombastic eyes he grin sheepishly.