🍁4❤️

Chapter 4
[Past and Future]

Previous chapter

'Mom dad I want to become an artist and I want to build my own art studio in Seoul with my own.' Tae said softly looking towards his parent Jin smile.

Present...

'Oh dear! You're already an artist and about studio thing I'll arrange in min... Cut off by Tae.

'Nooooo~~~ dada!' Tae whined they looked up at him confusedly.

'You didn't hear carefully 'I said I want to built a studio with my own' um with my own money not yours.' Tae whined again RM furrow Jin caresses his back worriedly.

'But baby, my everything is yours. Why are you saying like that?' Rm said with hurt voice he held his father hand.

'I know dada yours everything belongs to me but that's not mine. Please try to understand me.' Tae said desperately with pleading look Jin getting worried more.

'What are you trying to say? I'm not understanding your talk.' RM said in irritation he sighed helplessly.

'I just want to become an independent person not always depends on you like a pathic and weak person which other think about me, right.' Tae said teary eyes makes his parent panicked.

'It's not true baby you are our precious baby and every parents take care of his child.' Jin said RM quickly said yes tae just bitterly chuckle.

'Precious baby or useles....  Cut off  by RM shout.

Kim Taehyung

RM Shouted at him he flinched and run away from the room crying Jin gave serious look.

'Joon! Why you always do that can't you just listen to him always trying to convince and makes him realise low. If he wants to built studio then let him.' Jin said irritatedly moving his hand in the air he sighed sadly.

'Jinni I didn't mea.. Cutt off by Jin.

'Yes you are mean and just shut up" Jin said and strom out of his room RM sat there silently with heavy heart.

What just happened 2 minutes before we were so happy he thought sadly in guilt too.

Panther Apartment

In the Panther Apartment only upper ranks fighters of the Black Swan gang  stays.

Which is located backside of the Kim Mansion. RM's 10th gems are staying here they are best at everything and they are known as Panther Squad.

 RM's 10th gems are staying here they are best at everything and they are known as Panther Squad

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.