🍁22❤️

Chapter 22
[Confession 2]

...

"I too Love you." Tae whispered in his crook and both pull away from hug & staring at each other fondly.

"I fall for your pretty big doe eyes, with cute nose, sweet giggles, your innocent heart and kind behavior pull my heart towards you.

How can you love me I never talked to you, always ignore you and to a jinx...  JJK stop talking when Tae kept index finger on his lip and shud him cutely.

"You aren't monster or jinx hyungie please never use this kind of word I don't like this.' Tae said pouting.

"When I met you first time in garden, when our eyes met with each other I lost my self in your cute Bambi eyes.

It gives me passion to draw a person I never paint a person but after meeting you my hand himself start painting.

This hand only draws you and first I thought it's just a crush.

However,

when time passed everything changed but my feeling for you never change it increases day by day.

I'm your moon then you are my muse
who inspire me to draw with passion.

You are so cute and innocent hyungie never underestimate yourself learn to love yourself hyungie like my mumma love his handsome face understood.' He said and JJK nod he removed his finger from his lip smiling fondly.

"When we met you were only just 16." He said while thinking Tae nod head

"Yes I love you when I don't know what is love later I learned what is love then you become my everything & my muse "My Love" and don't  dare to leave me ever." He said sweetly yet sternly with cute glare jk nodded with chuckle.

"Look up in the sky my angel" JJK said makes him confused yet he looked up in the sky and his face decorated with amusement.

He saw everywhere lanterns....

It's my fav scene 🤭

.....

TaeKook also light the lantern, wished for the happiness for all and for their eternity love.

"This is for you love. I hope you like it. It's my first time ever I bought a gift." JJK said giving him a small box

"How many time you will surprise me in one day hyung and I didn't give you anything" Tae whined embarrassedly

"I just need your love my Moon. I don't want anything." He said Tae blushed.