🍁15❤️

Chapter 15
[Love Story]

...

Tae start telling story.....

"Once a beautiful lotus grown upon a pound. She has everyone like the earth, water, fish and other creatures.

Still she feels lonely. She always close herself never come out.

(Kim family get tears in the eyes except RM cause in 3 months Tae doesn't talk with them they are happy to heard his sweet voice)

But one day a moon come to her life give him shine to her. Then she slowly started come out with a hope maybe moon will be with her and her hope become true.

Moon come to her life gives so much happiness makes lotus smile happily, started coming out showring her inner beauty time passed away like that but when morning come moon started faded away.

Lotus started crying don't leave her. But this world always against from their love"

Tae saying with trembling hands and cracked voice......

"Moon totally disappeared and lotus become sad again went to her normal life but when night come moon come to her again she come out like that lotus only come out when the moon come to her.

So many members around lotus but her heart never beat or never smile at anyone but when moon come to her life she open up herself make her life beautiful.

She never look at anyone only look at moon her heart only beating when moon around her like that my heart also beating when bunbun hyungie hyung come to my lif..." Tae said full story but gasp at own last sentence when he remember what he said just...

He quickly look up towards his family eomma appa looking at him shocking and jin looking at RM in fear.

RM is beyond angry now.....

"I didn't me..an I .... I didn't mean it"
Tae said shooking his head left and right in fear and run from there.

Left others in confusion...

Kim family shouting his name but he didn't stop, media is also there when Tae almost confess infront of 1000 peoples.

........

Tae come out of the venue running his mind was blank he don't know where he is going just he is running and running and crying too.

That's what he didn't even noticed a car coming in his direction in the full speed.

Before car hit him a strong arm grip him and pull him towards road side.

Tae scared and try to look up at and his body trembling badly.

When he looked up at the person he widen his eyes to see person face for whome he was logging for 3 months.

His hyungie...

Bunbun hyungie hyung
Tae whispered in between his quivered voice and breath...

His lip started trembling like a baby tears starts falling from his doe eyes and he hug JJK.

Soon sniffing, wailing and crying sound come from Tae's mouth.

Few Moments Ago......
Flashback.....

JJk done his work early and he came at the art competition venue to see his angel's art.

When he reached he saw tae standing on the stage and all clapping for him.