🍁16❤️

Chapter 16
[Accept the Deal]

...

Kim family are sitting in the living room after coming from art venue and Panther members went to the apartment.

RM and jin sitting in the same couch, Mr & Mrs Kim sitting opposite side & Tae sitting beside his grandpa.

"You really love him?" Mr kim asked he hugged his grandpa, hide himself in his chest and start crying.

"Don't cry baby." Mr kim said softly.

"You'll not kill bunbun hyungie hyung." Tae enquiry sound come like muffled Mr kim glare at RM who looked away nervously.

"No baby I will not do anything to him you believe in your Appa right" Mr kim  mumbled he nod his head vigorously.

Tae look up from his grandpa's chest his grandpa sigh after seeing tae red face due to crying he caresses cheeks gently.

....

"What is love? I don't know Appa, and my mumma said it's a crush and dada didn't even listen to me for once." Tae informed crying Jin and Mrs Kim also crying RM caresses his forehead.

"However I know it's not just a crush." He said looking at his mother sadly who mumbled 'Sorry'

"I don't know how love feels like Appa. If love feel like warmth with someone.

If it's like you are the happiest person inthe world when the person is around you.

You know that person isn't made for you yet you want his happiness bove you.

If it's like you want to stop the time when that person is with you.

If all that how love is feel then, yes I love my bunbun hyungie hyung I love him soo much I really do Appa." Tae cried hiccuping his grandpa hug him dearly.

"Don't do anything to him. He don't know that I love him.

I swear he did not do anything and also he don't love me.

I did everything which dad told me so please don't do anything to him." Tae mumbled crying in his appa crook.

"Look what you did." Mr kim angrily said looking up at his son displeased.

"Prince look at me shhh don't cry no one do anything to you and bunbun hyungie." Mr Kim whispered softly.

"Rewlly!" He said in baby voice his grandpa nod his head smiling at him.

"Pinky promise" tae said showing his pinky finger grandpa chuckled and promise him.