🍁9❤️

Chapter 9
[JJK Threat Cha Eunwoo]

...

'How can you rejected Cha Eunwoo's proposal? Now you hurt my ego baby boy just see what I can d.....Aaahhhh" Eunwoo said later cried in pain when JJK shoot his hand and stand between Tae and Eunwoo.

Tae wide his eyes when he saw bloody arm of Eunwoo and shook his head in displeased.

'Wtf how can you shoot me like that?' Eunwoo said crying in pain he raise his an eyebrow with dark chuckled.

'Perhaps like this.' He said again shoot on his right shoulder smirking Eunwo screamed more in pain.

'Youuu basta*d! Help, someone help me! Suho where are you shit aaahh.' Eunwoo shouted for the help.

Suho is Eunwoo's bodyguard he bend down and chuckled darkly looking at Woo.

'I told you to stay away from him yet you didn't listen to me now see what happened to you.' JJK said dangerous yet calmly and point his gun on Eun head.

'You are reason of your this condition.' He said coldly clenching his caller he plead to leave him crying in pain.

'Next time if I see you around him then, forget about that you ever exist in this world, mark my words.' He threated in deep voice he scared by his voice and he is slowly losing his conscious.

Tae is admiring him with heart eyes that he didn't even listened Jk calling him for awhile.

'Prince are you okay? Sorry for being late.' JJK asked checking him up he is fine or not but he don't know that his action making Tae feel millions or all zoo of butterflies in his stomach.

Also his face ear and neck become red cause of blush he looks down quickly to hide his blushy cheeks.

'Prince say something are you fine?' Jk asked once again Tae nods vigorously like little one.

'Yeah i'm fine and you are in the time hyungie. So, don't say sorry.' Tae said nervously he nod and gesture him to walk out of college.

Tae looked up at Eunwoo for the last time and continued walking towards outside.

Tae is son of a Mafia King so he used to violence, bloods and weapons but no one touch him ever.

First time someone held his arms btw he is know how to fight that's way he didn't panic.

When they reached infront of the gate they saw sehun already arrived here and waiting for them.

'Where were you guys? Why you both came late today? Did you get detention prince?' Sehun joked he glare at sehun which he found cute and chuckled.

'Hyung let's go mansion first Ill explain everything in the car.' jk said and open back door for Tae.

Sehun hummed in shock for listening first time this long sentence from Jk's mouth.

They all sat in the car and Sehun start driving car cautiously after 5 minutes.

'Care to explain.' Sehun asked and JJK  told him everything whats happened at college.

'That f#ker how dare to touch prince. You did absolutely correct maybe you should kill that bast*rd.' Sehun said fuming in so much anger.

'Hoonie hyung don't use bad words.' Tae whined glaring at him and pout adoring on his plum lip.