Their moment is interrupted by Mikaela who embraces Rhaenyra, "Are you Princess Renira?"

Rhaenyra smiles at the young girl and kneels down, "Indeed I am. And you must be Princess Mikaela."

"You know who I am?" Mikaela is astonished by the Princess's words.

"Of course I do. Your mother was sure to tell me all about you. Including your dragon, Sōna." Rhaenyra tells her, as Mikaela looks over at her mother who is smiling at the sight.

Mikaela embraces Rhaenyra in a hug once again as they continue to get to know each other. Reid grins at his wife as he introduces Maia to the Princess. She is equally fond of the babe as she coos at her.

Maegon introduces himself to Rhaenyra and she gives him a tight hug. The young boy just had to ask, "Is it true that you have a dragon?" Mikaela also tunes in to the conversation, awaiting Rhaenyra's answer.

"I do. Her name is Syrax and she is absolutely beautiful. Would you like to meet her?" Maegon and Mikaela nod their heads excitedly as Maegon catches the eye of a boy behind the Princess.

Maegon makes his way over to the boy with a soft smile, "Hello. My name is Maegon. And you?" The boy is Lucerys who looks up at his mother. Rhaenyra nods for him to introduce himself.

"I'm Luke." The little boy mutters out as Maegon turns to Jace who is looking at Mikaela, "My name is Jace."

"I am Mikaela." She embraces both boys in tight hugs as Maegon goes up to Lucerys ruffling his hair.

"Hey, we have the same hair!" He laughs as he takes one of Luke's curls and grabs some of his own hair and shakes it for Luke to see.

Rhaenyra and Mikaela smile at the sight and hug each once again. When Rhaenyra pulls back, Mae whispers in her ear, "My gods, it seems like everytime we see each other, you seem to grow more beautiful as the years go on."

"Stop it, your husband is right there." Rhaenyra quickly scolds her, but she still loved when Mae gave her such wonderful compliments.

"I am only saying the truth, Princess." Mae replies, as she makes her way over to the boys, eager to meet them. As Rhaenyra watched Mae head over to her boys, she takes notice of the dark circles under Mae's eyes and she had a burn scar across her cheek. She also observed the crown of charred thorns on her head.

The crown of thorns that was gifted to King Maekor I and was burned by his brother as a sign of rebellion. Now it was only a symbol of corruption and madness. But Rhaenyra chose to ignore the change of crowns and watched as Mae stopped in front of the boys.

It is Jacaerys who comes up to her and introduces himself as he bows his head at the sight of her crown.

"My name is Jacaerys," Mae smiles at the name as she bends down to introduce herself.

"It is nice to meet you, Jacaerys. My name is Maekora." Mae turns her head to the smiling Luke, "And this young man must be Lucerys."

"Yes I am." Luke shyly looks away.

"Your mother has told me a lot about you two. Yet, she did not mention how beautiful and sweet you boys are." The two boys giggle as Jace hugs Mae and she caresses his brown locks of hair.