607

Chapter 607

Lily Maya drove around the city and circled the Second Ring Road.

Tim’s stalking is very covert. He thinks that he won’t be discovered, so there is only one possibility. Lily Maya is suspicious, so he deliberately goes around like this.

And so it is.

Lily Maya deliberately drove around in a circle, and finally drove towards the wedding room with Jason Hunt.

While tracking, Tim reported the situation here to Damien Smyth.

Tim is from Damien Smyth. If there is anything, it must be reported to Damien Smyth as soon as possible.

Vivienne Quinn is pregnant, and some things are inconvenient to come forward. Tim stares at Lily Maya, which is actually Damien Smyth ‘s instruction.

Knowing Lily Maya ‘s new situation, Damien Smyth said on the phone,” You follow first, see where she goes, I will come right here.”

“Yes, boss.” Tim hung up the phone and followed Lily Maya not far away

Lily Maya drove the car into the community, the community was huge, Tim didn’t dare to follow too closely, so he lost it at the door.

Tim reported the situation to Damien Smyth, and Damien Smyth immediately remembered from the name of the community that this was the community where Lily Maya and

0.00%

Jason Hunt used to live.

Then when Lily Maya came to the community, it is very likely that she went to the previous house.

Tim went to the property according to Damien Smyth ‘s instructions.

On Lily Maya’s side, the car drove into the underground parking lot. She carried two bags of snacks and took the elevator from the parking lot on the first floor to enter her home.

Lily Maya came to the room where Evangeline was

imprisoned again, and after being imprisoned for so long, Evangeline looked even more dull.

The moment the light came on, Evangeline was even a little afraid of the light, and hid under the quilt in fright.

Lily Maya put the snacks on the table and cleaned up the dirt and snack bags on the ground.

Evangeline ‘s eating, drinking and messing were all done in this room, and the air was filled with stench. After Lily Maya cleaned it, she saw Evangeline huddled by the bed, she sat down and stared at Evangeline like that.

“Are you afraid of me?”

Evangeline’s eyes were wide open, and her stinky, knotted hair stood on her head like dry grass. She hadn’t showered or washed her hair for several months, and Evangeline ‘s body was dirty and smelly.

Lily Maya said to herself,” Evangeline, it’s actually quite good

to stay here. I will provide you with food and shelter. As long as you obey, you will be safe and sound. It’s dangerous outside, and I’m here to protect you, do you know? You are in this dark place, why don’t I stay at home every day, there is no sky, when do you say that such a day will end?”

Evangeline made a nasty sound from her mouth, she couldn’t speak now.

Lily Maya couldn’t understand what Evangeline said, and there was a sneer on her face,”With you by my side, I won’t be alone anymore, Evangeline, we are in the same boat, you know.”

Lily Maya talked to Evangeline a lot, talking to herself, and Evangeline just looked at her like that.

Lily Maya recalled the past and said,”I used to be very beautiful, you know right. I grew up with a good family and bought whatever I wanted. After graduation, I married Jason Hunt. I have been married for eight years and have always been I am the envy of others, and they all praise me for marrying well, but now, everyone is praising Vivienne Quinn, saying that she is blessed…”

Evangeline doesn’t understand the jealousy and grievances between adults at all, nor does she understand Lily Maya ‘s sorrow. She only has fear and hatred for Lily Maya.

Lily Maya stayed in the house for more than forty minutes. When she came out of the house with a garbage bag, she accidentally found Tim following her through the glass

mirror.

Lily Maya knew that she was exposed, but she didn’t panic. After throwing away the garbage bag, she went back to the

house, and then sat alone in the living room, turning on the TV and watching.

Tim, who was watching Lily Maya outside the house, was also puzzled.

He observed Lily Maya with a telescope for a long time, and found that Lily Maya was just sitting and watching TV blankly.

Lily Maya has been in for so long just now, cleaning up?

Why did Lily Maya come to the house that used to live with Jason Hunt?