719

Chapter 719

1289 Vouchers

Mrs. Quinn has always had low self-esteem in her whole life, and she lives cautiously, and has never really enjoyed a few days of happiness.

She raised her daughter by herself, and only she knew the sadness in it.

Luis Mendoza returned to H city, and occasionally called Mrs. Quinn to get in touch.

Most recently Luis Mendoza, emboldened because Christian Mendoza

was not at home.

Christian Mendoza went to K city to inspect the factory two days ago, and Bishop Mendoza followed him.

In this family, Luis Mendoza feared Christian Mendoza, and he became proud again when Christian Mendoza was away.

Luis Mendoza often didn’t come back from playing until the early hours of the morning. Queena Mendoza got angry when she saw his drunken appearance,” Luis Mendoza, do you treat this house as a hotel? Come back when you want to come back, leave when you want. Just drink the bar, When the time comes, you will have a stroke again, and you will collapse on the bed and see who will serve you.”

Luis Mendoza ignored Queena Mendoza and lay down on the sofa with his eyes closed.

Luis Mendoza, talk, don’t you even want to talk to me now?” Queena Mendoza was very irritable,”You just think about that bit ch Mrs. Quinn, don’t you?”

Luis Mendoza felt irritable, sat up straight, and said loudly,” Yeah,

yelling all day long, you go to the doctor when you reach menopause, why are you arguing with me, I will quarrel within two words with you, what’s there to talk about.”

Chapter 719

Luis Mendoza’s tone was full of impatience, and his patience was worn

out.

People are selfish.

Luis Mendoza knew in his heart that Queena Mendoza still had feelings for him, no matter how hard he tried, Queena Mendoza would still revolve around him.

Luis Mendoza staggered upstairs, Queena Mendoza could only wipe away tears, and then chased after her to argue.

Women are like this, they insist on arguing for a result, and what Queena Mendoza wants is for Luis Mendoza to look back at her and live with her.

Luis Mendoza closed the door and locked Queena Mendoza outside. No matter how Queena Mendoza scolded and made noise outside, he just slept with his head covered.

Mrs. Quinn has seen Luis Mendoza ‘s selfishness early on, so she has no extravagant hopes. She can lend a helping hand to Luis Mendoza when he is in trouble, but that’s all, and she will have no other illusions.

There are too many women like Queena Mendoza in this world. These women just want to hold men firmly in their hands, let men listen to their own words and love themselves. As long as they are not satisfied, they will become hysterical and resentful.

So women should not place all their expectations on men. If you expect more, you will be more disappointed. After you feel resentful, you will not be able to survive.

Elvis Reynolds is also somewhat similar to Queena Mendoza.

Bob Mendoza was discharged from the hospital, Elvis Reynolds went to Bob Mendoza’s house to take care of him.

In desperation, Bob Mendoza could only call his mother Helen from the country, so that Elvis Reynolds had no excuse to stay overnight.

Helen came, she saw through Elvis Reynolds’ thoughts. On the surface, Helen regarded Elvis Reynolds as the wife of Bob Mendoza ‘s benefactor

“Elvis Reynolds, our Mendoza family will not accept a daughter-in-law like you, and you should stop thinking about it as soon as possible.”

Helen is a decisive person and speaks the truth directly.

Elvis Reynolds was instantly embarrassed, overwhelmed with embarrassment.

“Auntie, Bob Mendoza and I …” Elvis Reynolds forced a smile and said, “We are together, do you think there is something wrong with me, I can change.”

Elvis Reynolds thought that by saying this, Helen could only compromise.

Unexpectedly, Helen said unmoved, “In this day and age, men and women live together and break up. I can see that my son doesn’t like you. Let me explain it clearly. You are a second-married woman with a daughter. Ordinary, average ability, do you think you are worthy of my son?”

Helen speaks sharply, without saving face, and demolishes Elvis Reynolds to nothing.

But that’s the real difference between Elvis Reynolds and Bob Mendoza .

Elvis Reynolds suddenly blushed, embarrassed and angry.

“Auntie, I…Auntie…” Elvis Reynolds couldn’t say a word, his eyes were red, “I cook for Bob Mendoza, take care of his daily life, he just can’t take care of himself, often doesn’t eat on time, and Stomach trouble, I don’t know how to buy clothes if I haven’t changed them.”

“Elvis Reynolds.” Helen said very calmly, “What you said, I can do it as a mother, and I can also do a nanny. My son is looking for a wife, not a nanny, nor is he looking for another mother for himself. Your Walker family has depended on my son for so many years, isn’t that enough? Do