620

Chapter 620

Lindsay Walker escaped from under everyone’s

nose.

Lainey Marlowe couldn’t help swearing,” Sh*t, that’s too cu**ing, Bob, make sure this is Lindsay Walker, call the surveillance at the hospital gate quickly.”

At that time, all the surveillance videos of the hospital were taken back. Even if there were none, Bob Mendoza had to retrieve them, which was just a matter of a phone call.

Bob Mendoza immediately found the surveillance video at the entrance of the hospital from the data, and locked the “little couple” who left the hospital.

It was finally determined that the two got into a taxi.

Bob Mendoza’s expression became serious,” All our directions are all wrong, who knows, Lindsay Walker left in a taxi.”

The most dangerous way is the safest way.

It has been almost half a year since the incident, and now it is a bit difficult to go to the taxi company to obtain information.

At the beginning of the investigation, I didn’t check on ordinary people at all. Even if I watched the surveillance video many times, I really didn’t notice that such an ordinary “little couple” was Lindsay Walker, and the man who helped her leave was Lindsay Walker. Accept her to leave.

It’s too late now, even if you want to check the taxi company’s information, you have to wait until dawn.

the next day.

At dawn, Bob Mendoza went to the taxi company himself, and according to the surveillance video, he found the taxi driver who picked up Lindsay Walker.

Things have passed for too long, and the driver really has no impression of the passengers at that time.

Unfortunately, the car’s dashcam was broken at the time and was not repaired in time, so it did not record where Lindsay Walker got off.

If you want to find out the route that the taxi driver traveled at that time, you have to check the traffic monitoring of the entire Washington DC route, which is too much work.

Bob Mendoza came up with a way to estimate the distance by using the money on the taxi meter bill.

Transaction records, this is there.

In the end, Bob Mendoza determined that after Lindsay Walker left in a taxi, he got off the car about 50 kilometers away from the hospital.

Orientation is south.

This is much easier to find.

Among the many messages, Bob Mendoza went to determine where Lindsay Walker was last seen.

Bob Mendoza also called Vivienne Quinn as the case progressed.

Vivienne Quinn ‘s mind is on Evangeline now, and she stays

with Evangeline and enlightens Evangeline at home every day.

Damien Smyth is also busy with the company’s affairs, busy with Grayson Smyth ‘s affairs, Damien Smyth spent a lot of money and contacts to temporarily release Grayson Smyth on bail.

the Smyth family.

Grayson Smyth was very remorseful,” Brother, I’m sorry, I got into trouble again, that Elma Felton was too cu**ing, I fell for it.”

Violet Smyth said,”As long as you are fine, let me see that you have lost a lot of weight. Mom will cook you some supplements tomorrow.””

Amos Smyth reprimanded,”So stup*d, he still has the guts to take any supplements. They are all born by a mother. Your elder brother is better than you in everything. You are not even as good as Sigrid. You let a woman cheat you around and make yourself Send it to prison, what do you think?”

It was the first time for Amos Smyth to scold Grayson Smyth like that. Grayson Smyth knew he was wrong, and kept his head down.

Violet Smyth glared at Amos Smyth,”My son finally came back, so please don’t say a few words, Grayson is kind and simple, and it’s not his fault that he was cheated.”

“Is he innocent? He is stup*d. How did I, Amos Smyth, give birth to your son? Fortunately, there is Damien in the family. With Grayson Smyth, the Smyth family has been ruined.”

47.15%

Chapter 620

1289 Vouchers

Damien Smyth, who had been sitting silently, suddenly said, ” Grayson Smyth, come with me to the study.”

Damien Smyth didn’t look good either, the hopes he had put on Grayson Smyth were in vain.

Grayson Smyth is just not the stuff to do business with.

He couldn’t count on it anymore.

Being scolded by Amos Smyth, Grayson Smyth didn’t feel anything. Seeing Damien Smyth’s calm face, Grayson Smyth felt guilty.

Grayson Smyth went to the study with his head down, ready to be beaten and scolded.

Damien Smyth was sitting on the sofa, smoking a cigarette, and asked in a deep voice,”Tell me about the situation at the time, how did you get scammed by that Elma Felton. That Elma Felton, I met once at a wedding, she did As for the medical equipment, I have also investigated her background. She is an ordinary university graduate. She has just started work not long ago. There must be someone behind her. If there is no accident, it should be Lennon Nicholas. I have repeatedly reminded you to be careful.

Grayson Smyth said,”Brother, that woman told me that she wanted to earn money for surgery for her grandpa. I thought she was pitiful, so I chose to cooperate with their company and let her get the commission of the bill, and the signature, I thought afterwards. After thinking about it, the second contract was included in the first contract, so I didn’t see it clearly, so I signed it in a daze.”