603

Chapter 603

Vivienne Quinn can’t do strenuous exercise. After running for a short distance, her lower abdomen started to hurt.

She didn’t dare to run anymore, so she stopped, clutching her stomach and panting.

She watched the Peppa Pig doll run far away, feeling a little reconciled. This was the clue she managed to find. Maybe the other party was the one who kidnapped Evangeline.

Vivienne Quinn took a deep breath and said to her stomach,” Baby, hold on for a while, Mommy will find your sister soon.”

Vivienne Quinn glanced at the doll in front of her, but insisted on running after her.

Soon, the doll figure disappeared around the corner, and Vivienne Quinn was in a hurry.

She stood at the intersection and looked around, blaming herself very much, how could she lose track of her.

“Sister-in-law.”

A familiar voice came from behind.

Vivienne Quinn turned her head and saw Tim capture the doll

back.

Vivienne Quinn was overjoyed, walked over quickly, and asked the doll,'”Where did you take my daughter, did you take my daughter?”

The dollman looked at Tim and Vivienne Quinn, and a woman’s voice came out from inside,”Who are you two, who kidnapped your daughter, I’m not a human trafficker.””

Chile 603

The woman was panting, she was almost out of breath after running for so long just now.

Vivienne Quinn signaled Tim to remove the doll’s head, revealing the person inside.

She is an aunt in her fifties and sixties, who is Stella Maya ‘s neighbor.

Vivienne Quinn asked, “You didn’t take my daughter away, so why did you see me running away? If you don’t tell the truth, I will send you to the police station right now.”

The aunt wanted to cry but had no tears,”You are chasing after me, of course I will run, if you don’t run, why should I run, I don’t know you, so why are you chasing me?”

Are you mistaken?

Vivienne Quinn didn’t give up and asked, “Why are you wearing a Piggy Page doll? Where did the doll come from?”

Aunt is embarrassed to say that she picked it up and let people know, isn’t that a joke?

The aunt said stiffly,”I bought it. You don’t care why I wear it. I can’t play with it. My grandson likes it. I wear it to tease my grandson. What do you think you are doing after me? Let go, or I will call the police. Bullying an old woman like me on the street, you can’t speak the law anymore.”

A doll, can’t explain anything.

This kind of Peppa Pig doll can be bought everywhere.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t know this aunt, so she might have misunderstood.

ter 603

288 Voucher

Vivienne Quinn signaled Tim to let go, and the aunt snorted coldly, and walked towards the community with the Peppa Pig doll head in her arms.

Vivienne Quinn was in despair at first. She saw that the aunt was walking towards the community where Lily Maya lived, and she also entered the gate of the community. She went up to stop the aunt again.

“etc.”

The aunt stopped, hugged the doll’s head and asked, “You woman, what do you want to do? I told you that I don’t know you.”

“You live in this neighborhood, I seem to have seen you somewhere … “Vivienne Quinn remembered, “You and Stella Maya are neighbors, do you live across from her house? Stella Maya is my aunt, I have seen you.”

Vivienne Quinn has seen this aunt in front of Stella Maya ‘s house several times.

Auntie was sweating from the heat, and her hair was sticking to her forehead in a mess, she didn’t recognize it just now.

As soon as the aunt heard that the other party knew her, she thought that she came here for this doll just now, and thought that the other party wanted to take the doll back, so the aunt became anxious,”I said you are serious, if you don’t want it, throw it in the trash can, I will If you pick it up, it’s mine, and a doll is worthless, and it’s too petty to chase an old lady like me back.”

Vivienne Quinn heard it, her heart tightened,”You said you picked up this doll?”

5428%

Chapter 603

280 Vouchers

“Yeah.” The aunt said, “I just picked up Stella Maya when she threw it in the trash can. She threw it in the trash can, so she must not want it. If I picked it up, it would naturally be mine.”

Hearing that it was thrown by Stella Maya, Vivienne Quinn almost cried with joy,” Auntie, tell me again, who threw this doll? Was it really Stella Maya who threw it? When did you throw it? Don’t worry, I won’t ask you for this doll, I just want to know if Stella Maya threw it.”

“It was thrown by Stella Maya. I saw her throw it with my own eyes. My grandson wanted it and asked her for it. She refused to give it. She was very stingy. She would rather throw the trash can than let my grandson play with it.”