781

Chapter 781

are Damien Smyth ‘s mother. Damien Smyth had an accident. I know you are uncomfortable. I have endured everything. We are a family. Even if Damien Smyth returns I won’t come anymore, I also want to be filial to you for him, but what about you?”

Violet Smyth was silent, her face grim.

Vivienne Quinn laughed at herself,” You don’t think so, you send someone to investigate Evangeline ‘s biological father, you ask my mother openly and secretly, you go to the Beauty Club to ask, you think I don’t know about these things? It’s not that I don’t know, I just Pretend not to know, I know your purpose better, you want to send Evangeline away and let her biological father pick it up, without threatening Irma and Murphy ”

Vivienne Quinn ‘s words hit Violet Smyth ‘s mind, and Violet Smyth looked surprised.

She inquired secretly, and she also wanted Evangeline ‘s biological father to pick her up.

She thought Vivienne Quinn didn’t know, but unexpectedly, Vivienne Quinn knew everything.

The childcare wife went to the door and heard something was wrong inside, so she hurried to inform Amos Smyth and Grayson Smyth.

Knowing that the two were arguing, Amos Smyth and Grayson Smyth walked over quickly.

Amos Smyth said as he walked, “I knew your mother was crazy, and something would happen sooner or later.”

1 Wouters

“Mom, really, why are you arguing with your sister-in-law early in the morning?”

The two didn’t know what was going on, but they subconsciously sided with Vivienne Quinn.

They all saw Violet Smyth’s recent changes. Vivienne Quinn endured it and made Vivienne Quinn unable to bear it. Violet Smyth must have done something too much or said something too much.

Faced with Vivienne Quinn ‘s accusation, Violet Smyth ‘s face, was very ugly, “You are still young, you are beautiful, you have the capital to find another man, Damien is gone, can you guarantee that you will be a widow and never marry for the rest of your life? You can guarantee that you will not be partial Evangeline? Irma and Murphy are Damien ‘s children. As Damien ‘s mother, I protect the rights of these two children. Is it wrong?”

“I can.” Vivienne Quinn’s eyes were firm, and her tone was firm,”I can guarantee that I will never marry in this life, and I can also guarantee that the three children will be treated equally, and that no one of the three children will be treated badly, and they will be treated equally.”

“How can we treat everyone equally, Evangeline, her surname is not really Smyth, she…”

“Evangeline ‘s surname is Smyth, and she is Damien Smyth ‘s biological daughter.” Vivienne Quinn said loudly,” Evangeline is the first daughter of me and Damien Smyth. From beginning to end, I have only one man, Damien Smyth.”

As soon as these words came out, Violet Smyth was stunned.

Amos Smyth and Grayson Smyth who rushed over were also shocked.

This is incredible, how did Evangeline become the biological daughter of Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth?

No one could believe this, and even thought that Vivienne Quinn was lying.

Violet Smyth said with disappointment and anger,” Vivienne, you can’t just talk nonsense here just because Damien is gone, is Evangeline Damien ‘s daughter, Damien doesn’t know? How long have you known each other? How did you give birth to such a big daughter? It’s just ridiculous.”

In everyone’s eyes, Vivienne Quinn is playing tricks, and Violet Smyth is so angry.

Grayson Smyth saw that the situation was not good, and smiled to smooth things over, “Sister-in-law, Mom, stop arguing, and don’t say a few words. Sister-in-law, we are all a family. My mother has a bad temper recently. Don’t worry about it. This matter will be reversed.” Alright, stop talking.”

Amos Smyth ‘s and mud, won the Amos Smyth heritage.

“It’s all said and done, why don’t you say it?” Vivienne Quinn looked at Violet Smyth and Amos Smyth and said, “Dad, Mom, I just found out that Evangeline is Damien Smyth ‘s biological daughter. If you don’t believe me, you can do a paternity test. Also, Grayson should know about the Beauty Club back then.”

Grayson Smyth wondered,”I know?”

Grayson Smyth wondered, how did he know?

Vivienne Quinn helped him recall,” Eight years ago, Damien Smyth was drunk by you and Trevor Randolph in the Beauty Club. He had a woman. Is there such a thing?”

Grayson Smyth remembered, “Yes, there is such a thing. At that time, Trevor Randolph and I asked my brother, and he said no, and later admitted that he did. But he can’t remember what the other person looks like. Could it be, that person Is it you, sister-in-law?”

Vivienne Quinn nodded,”Yes, that person is me.””

Grayson Smyth was surprised, “This, this is too coincidental.”

Fate was doomed so long ago.

Vivienne Quinn also thought it was a coincidence, if she hadn’t remembered, Evangeline ‘s life experience would have been a stalk in her heart all her life.

Amos Smyth asked,” Grayson, is that true?”

“Really.” Grayson Smyth said excitedly, “Dad, I know about this. Didn’t you say that you think Evangeline is kind before? You see how much Evangeline looks like a big brother. Many people said that Evangeline is like a big brother before. Seeing this It’s from our Smyth family, no paternity test required.”

Violet Smyth on the side couldn’t believe it, and was already dumbfounded,” Evangeline is really Damien ‘s daughter?”