601

Chapter 601

When the S factory caught fire, Damien Smyth has been

secretly investigating the people behind it.

also recently that Damien Smyth, based on clues, found out

that it might be related to Lennon Nicholas who offended a few years ago.

A few years ago, Damien Smyth competed with Lennon Nicholas for a piece of land. Damien Smyth got the reserve price and won the bid.

Lennon Nicholas invested a lot before and after, but in the end it was in vain. Lennon Nicholas was not reconciled. On the night of winning the bid, he wanted to plot against. Damien Smyth.

Since then, Lennon Nicholas has disappeared from business circles, and Damien Smyth has almost forgotten about him.

Damien Smyth took Vivienne Quinn ‘s hand and said, “I’ll take care of these things, you don’t have to worry about them.”

Vivienne Quinn wanted to share those things with Damien Smyth, but she was limited.

at this moment did Vivienne Quinn realize that Damien Smyth was only on the outside, and the pressure he was under was unimaginable to others.

The greater the ability, the greater the responsibility. With thousands of employees in Skyreach Group, Damien Smyth cannot make any decisions hastily.

Vivienne Quinn tightened the hand she held with Damien Smyth, and said, “Go back to your room and rest, there will always be a way.”

0.00%

Jah Voucher,

Seeing that he was tired, Vivienne Quinn didn’t say anything about her pregnancy, thinking that it would be too late to say it after the matter was over.

Damien Smyth went back to his room to sleep, and went out again at dawn the next day.

Grayson Smyth had an accident, Amos Smyth and Violet Smyth were also worried and did not come to South Gate Villa.

Luis Mendoza returned to H city some time ago, and only Vivienne Quinn, Mrs. Quinn and a nanny lived in the villa.

Luis Mendoza and Queena Mendoza are not divorced, and he is not reconciled to passing the company to his son.

Luis Mendoza doesn’t want to delegate power. He feels that he is still young and can do it for decades.

Vivienne Quinn also said that he was poisoned for his stroke, and Luis Mendoza also wanted to go back and find out who poisoned him.

Vivienne Quinn was in poor health, rested at home for two days, and did not go out to find Evangeline again.

The police did not stop searching for Evangeline, but there were many cases and many unsolved cases. If there were no new clues, the police would not be able to keep an eye on Evangeline’s disappearance.

In the following days, Damien Smyth went out early and returned late, and the people behind him set up a scheme to put Grayson Smyth in jail, so the matter of Grayson Smyth taking bribes would naturally be revealed.

22.5

Grayson Smyth was taken away by relevant authorities for investigation, and the matter quickly made the news, and the shares of Skyreach Group fell immediately.

The bigger the company, the words and deeds of the decision-makers are related to the fate of the group.

Damien Smyth is in a state of desperation, and Vivienne Quinn can only take care of Damien Smyth in her life and deliver him meals.

Damien Smyth is so busy that he often forgets to eat.

Grayson Smyth was taken away for investigation, and Violet Smyth was very worried, so she could only talk to Mrs. Quinn.

In order to comfort Violet Smyth, Mrs. Quinn told about Vivienne Quinn’s pregnancy. When she learned that Vivienne Quinn was pregnant, Violet Smyth really felt a lot better.

Violet Smyth knew it, Damien Smyth naturally knew it too.

Damien Smyth was still in a meeting at the company. When he received a call from Violet Smyth and learned that Vivienne Quinn was pregnant, he immediately suspended the meeting and hurried home.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t know that Mrs. Quinn had slipped her tongue. She was researching the disappearance of Evangeline in her room. She marked all the suspicious people, what she said, and the clues she found on the blackboard and sorted

them out.

Vivienne Quinn still felt that Lily Maya was very suspicious. When she followed Lily Maya, she didn’t find anything

unusual, but what Lily Maya said at the door of the store was

45 8

still lingering in her mind.

Vivienne Quinn was thinking hard, when Damien Smyth suddenly opened the door and came in. When he got home, he ran upstairs directly, still panting.

“What’s the matter?” Seeing this, Vivienne Quinn thought something had happened, and said, “Is there something wrong with Grayson Smyth ?”

Damien Smyth strode towards Vivienne Quinn, stretched his hand towards Vivienne Quinn ‘s belly, and said in a low voice, “Mom just called me to say you were pregnant? Vivienne Quinn, is this true? We have another baby?”

It turned out to be this.

Vivienne Quinn breathed a sigh of relief and said, “Well, Doctor Julius diagnosed me and confirmed that I am pregnant. I haven’t gone to the hospital for an examination yet.”

She has many things to do, and she is not in the mood to go to the hospital for an examination. Quintion Julius is good at medicine, so she can just drink the anti-fetal medicine prescribed by Quintion Julius.

Hearing Vivienne Quinn’s own confession, Damien Smyth hugged Vivienne Quinn excitedly,”Honey, from now on, you don’t have to do anything, take good care of your body, and give birth to your child well. This is our hope. I’m going to be a father.” .”

Damien Smyth was even more excited than last time. He had a hunch that this child was the reincarnation of the child who

died last time.

704

Chapter 601

288 Voucher

When he held his son’s body back then, he promised the child that as long as the child came to be his son again, he would definitely protect the child.

Damien Smyth ‘s ecstasy made Vivienne Quinn feel a little uneasy. The child had already made him so happy before it was born. If it was born, all his thoughts would be on the child, and Evangeline would really be forgotten.