771

Chapter 771

Christian Mendoza arranged the dinner at a private

restaurant, so she went back and told Queena Mendoza to keep her secret.

Queena Mendoza found out, she was stunned. She had no idea that Christian Mendoza had hidden a living Damien Smyth.

If this is a little careless, it is playing with fire and setting yourself on fire.

Queena Mendoza was terrified, just like Bishop Mendoza, was also terrified.

Christian Mendoza saw was the interests, wealth, and satisfaction of her vanity and competitiveness that Damien Smyth could bring to her.

Queena Mendoza said tremblingly,” Christian, I still don’t want to see him. I’m afraid. That’s Damien Smyth. If he remembers, it will be amazing.”

Vouchers

she

“Mom, what are you afraid of? Doesn’t he remember everything? Now that he proposes to meet you, just treat him as the son of Housekeeper Gunter.” Christian Mendoza grabbed Queena Mendoza ‘s arm and said, “Mom, my

Happiness is in your hands. Mrs. Quinn robbed your husband, and I robbed Vivienne Quinn ‘s husband, isn’t this revenge for you?”

Christian Mendoza is too good at taking advantage of human nature. The pain in Queena Mendoza ‘s heart is that Luis Mendoza and Mrs. Quinn are not clear.

As soon as she heard that this made sense, Queena Mendoza’s eyes showed sternness,” Mrs. Quinn, that bi  tch, is

shameless, doesn’t care about her own virtues, and even seduces your father, seduces a married woman Wife, really shameless.”

Christian Mendoza “…”

Knowing that Queena Mendoza was scolding Mrs. Quinn, but the words fell into Christian Mendoza’s ears, she

subconsciously took her seat, and felt that the words were a bit strange.

Isn’t she just stealing someone’s husband now? To seduce a married woman?

Queena Mendoza gritted her teeth and said, ” Christian, see, I’m going to see Damien Smyth, no, it’s called Lucien Gunter now. I’ll settle your marriage as soon as possible, Mrs. Quinn robbed my husband, I just let my daughter rob her daughter’s husband, that’s only fair.”

“Okay, I’ve reserved a seat at the private restaurant for 7pm, now you pack up and you’re almost ready to go.” Christian Mendoza looked at the time, it was already past 6 o’clock, and it was a little too late.

Queena Mendoza said, “Okay, I’m going to change…”

Before the words were finished, Christian Mendoza ‘s cell phone rang, and it was Damien Smyth calling.

Christian Mendoza quickly got through and put on a gentle face,” Lucien, I have reserved a table for dinner. I will send you the address. You can go there first. I will ask my brother to pick you up. My mother and I will be there in a while. ” Christian Mendoza is worried that Damien Smyth will go out .

alone, and Bishop Mendoza must watch, just in case.

Christian Mendoza finished speaking, Damien Smyth said on the phone, “I’m almost at your house. Let’s have dinner at home. This is the first time I’ve seen your mother. According to the rules, I should go to your house.”

Hearing that Damien Smyth was coming to the house and would be here soon, Christian Mendoza panicked and looked at Queena Mendoza beside him, asking what to do with his

eyes.

Queena Mendoza panicked too, she was caught off guard.

“Christian Mendoza ?” Damien Smyth added, “I’ll be there in about twenty minutes, see you later.”

“… Okay, see you later.” Christian Mendoza could only grit his teeth and agree.

After hanging up the phone, Christian Mendoza said

anxiously, “Mom, hurry up and give the two nannies a holiday, let them go, and don’t let them see Damien Smyth, when Dad comes back, be careful of revealing.”

Queena Mendoza complied,”Okay, I’ll be right there, what about dinner?”

“Order takeaway, no, it’s too late.” Christian Mendoza said, “Mom, you cook.”

Queena Mendoza said, “How can I cook, I haven’t been in the kitchen for many years.”

She has been well maintained, and she doesn’t even want to enter the kitchen, and she doesn’t know how to cook.

Christian Mendoza is also not very good at it. She lived in the hospital in her early years, so she has no time to learn to cook.

“Then I’ll call my brother and ask him to go to the private restaurant to pack the food and come in through the back door.” Christian Mendoza urged,”Mom, hurry up, change clothes, and let the nanny leave.”

“well.”

The mother and daughter acted separately, Queena Mendoza gave the family nanny a break, and Christian Mendoza called Bishop Mendoza to bring back a packed takeaway.

Twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang.

Christian Mendoza tidied up his hair and clothes, and went to open the door gently.