762

Chapter 762

228 (Vouchers

Damien Smyth is alive is enough to cheer people up.

Grayson Smyth was both surprised and delighted,”Really? Sister-in-law, where is elder brother? Tim still said nothing.”

“I haven’t found it yet. Tim just said that your elder brother may have been taken away.” Vivienne Quinn also thought of Jeff Nicholas in her heart. She planned to finish her two-day project and go find Jeff Nicholas.

She wanted to find Damien Smyth herself.

Grayson Smyth immediately became worried. “Could it be the brother’s enemy who took advantage of the opportunity to rob him? This is very possible. Where is Tim now? I’ll go.”

“He said to go to the area where no one has jurisdiction. It’s chaotic over there. You’d better not go.” Vivienne Quinn said. “I made an appointment. with Boss Reynolds to talk about the South Bay project and the North suburb land in the evening. You should follow up.

“Okay.” Seeing Vivienne Quinn’s growth, Grayson Smyth was both happy and sad for her. If the pillar of the family hadn’t collapsed, Vivienne Quinn didn’t need to grow up and be so strong.

Vivienne Quinn went back to the office to look at the documents first, and there was a meeting to be held.

At seven o’clock in the evening, the driver Benjamin was waiting downstairs in the company, and Vivienne Quinn took Jesse Hudson and two employees from the public relations department to the Beauty Club.

Jesse Hudson inquired about the preferences of this Boss Reynolds, and reminded Vivienne Quinn,” Mrs. Smyth, Virgil Reynolds is lustful and suspicious by nature, you have to be careful.”

“Okay.” Vivienne Quinn sneered, “Which man is not lecherous?”

Chapter 762

1228 Vouchers

If she comes out to discuss business as a woman, she will definitely be affected by these factors. Even if she doesn’t use her appearance and figure, as long as she appears in the business field, other people will take these factors into consideration.

Ier appearance and figure will definitely affect the judgment of the other party, making cooperation easier.

It is human nature to be lustful, and everyone is willing to take a second look at beautiful things. A person who can restrain his nature is a gentleman.

Vivienne Quinn had also heard Damien Smyth mention Virgil Reynolds before. Although Virgil Reynolds is lustful, he will not force women. What he wants is your love.

Such a man is not dangerous.

Vivienne Quinn led people into the box of the clubhouse. Virgil Reynolds had already arrived and ordered two hostesses to accompany her. One of

them was Hale Maya.

Vivienne Quinn was only surprised for a moment when she saw Hale Maya, and then restrained her emotions, reaching out to greet Virgil Reynolds on the sofa,” Boss Reynolds, I’ve been waiting for a long time.”

Virgil Reynolds is thirty-five years old this year, with an average appearance, a long face, a medium build, and looks a bit scholarly.

Vivienne Quinn is wearing a black suit and trousers. She is obviously very conservative, but in the eyes of men, she is even more attractive.

The well-tailored suit wraps Vivienne Quinn’s tall figure, which is concave and convex, full of femininity.

The exquisite facial features made it hard to move the eyes, and there was