609

Chapter 609

Damien Smyth thinks this is unlikely, and there are indications. that the disappearance of Evangeline is related to Lily Maya.

With no one in the house, where would Evangeline be hidden?

Damien Smyth quickly noticed the car parked in front of the coffee shop. Lily Maya hadn’t returned after driving the car

out.

Damien Smyth hung up the phone, got up immediately, and walked straight to Lily Maya ‘s car.

Lily Maya’s complexion changed drastically, and she followed immediately, blocking in front of Damien Smyth,” Damien. Smyth, don’t be so deceitful, you guys have to put the shit bowl on my head, do you think I’m not miserable enough now?”

Damien Smyth said in a commanding tone, “Open the door and open the trunk.”

“You have no right to see my personal items,” Lily Maya said.

“I’ll say it again, open it.” Damien Smyth ‘s tone was a little. colder again.

The cold tone and sharp eyes make people daunting.

Lily Maya was terrified, swallowed her saliva, and with trembling hands, pressed the unlock switch of the car key.

The door opened, and Damien Smyth immediately opened it to check, and then opened the trunk to take a look.

No, still nothing.

Damien Smyth’s face was very ugly, he closed the trunk

0.00%

heavily, and the whole body was shaken by the violence.

Lily Maya leaned against the car door and asked, “Did you find it? Damien Smyth, I repeat, don’t pour all the dirty water on me, you can’t find anyone, so why say I did it.”

Damien Smyth stared at Lily Maya coldly “You know if you did it, you better not let me find any evidence. If there is anything wrong with Evangeline, I will definitely throw you into the sea to feed the fish.”

Lily Maya laughed at herself,” Damien Smyth, Evangeline is just the bas*ard that Vivienne Quinn lived with others, you are so rare?”

Damien Smyth didn’t find Evangeline with Lily Maya, and didn’t feel like wasting time with her, so he turned around and got into his car, and drove away.

Damien Smyth left, Lily Maya got into the car with weak legs.

She recalled that an hour ago, when she found someone following her, she went back to the house, pretended to watch TV, closed the curtains, went down to the first floor to transfer Evangeline, and cleaned up all traces of Evangeline in

the house.

She thought about taking Evangeline away in the car, but finally changed her mind and hid Evangeline in the house.

Tim couldn’t find it was because there was a hidden compartment in that house, and there was a door in the closet, which connected to the next house.

Lily Maya had long since left behind, the house next door, after she kidnapped Evangeline, she rented it under the

26.

name of Stella Maya.

Now that Damien Smyth has been searched, the suspicion on her will be reduced, and she can no longer visit Evangeline these days.

Damien Smyth was really disappointed, he was almost certain that Evangeline was in that house, and Tim couldn’t find it himself, which proved that the direction was wrong.

Damien Smyth joined Tim and asked, “Are you sure you’ve searched all over? Did you miss anything?”

“Boss, I’ve searched for any hiding place in the house, but I didn’t find it.” Tim said, “Boss, do you think you may have gone in the wrong direction? A Lily Maya, she doesn’t have that much ability, escaped the police’s pursuit, and took him away.”

Damien Smyth frowned,”This matter must have something to do with Lily Maya, but no one was found. You keep watching me, by the way, are you sure you haven’t exposed yourself?”

“No.” Tim is very confident, Lily Maya is just an ordinary housewife, how can she be so powerful.

Vivienne Quinn what happened today, Lily Maya is her hope. If this clue is broken, Vivienne Quinn will not be able to bear it.” Damien Smyth recalled the scene of confrontation with Lily Maya, and he realized that he had really underestimated him before this woman.

Now that Evangeline’s whereabouts are unknown, Damien Smyth can’t directly rape Lily Maya. If only Lily Maya knows where Evangeline is, if Lily Maya struggles desperately, then Evangeline will be in danger.

57.50%

Chapter 609

Damien Smyth remembered one thing,”You followed Lily Maya before and found that she bought a lot of snacks, right?”

“Yes.” Tim said, “Two big bags.”

“Then you were in the house just now, did you see any snacks?”

Tim recalled,”No.”

288 Vou

Damien Smyth was not found in Lily Maya’s car, so where did the bought snacks go?

Two bags of snacks, impossible to finish.

Who is Lily Maya for?

Evangeline ?

Damien Smyth thumped in his heart, and said, “Go back to that house and look for it, the person must still be in the

house.”